Chapter 38 ~

When Sara proposed to Jessica, Jessica said yes and they both celebrated as soon as they got home. You can probably guess how they both celebrated with each other but yeah.
It's now a week later and today is the day that they find out the sex of Jessica and Sara's baby.

JESSICA'S POV:
I said yes when Sara asked me to marry them and im so happy that I did, the ring is beautiful and there's meaning behind it which I love.

A week has passed and today is the day that we find out the sex of our baby. I think we are just going to find out at the hospital rather than do a proper reveal but it will be good.

SARA'S POV:
I can't believe Jess said yes when I asked her to marry me. im so happy that I can finally call her my fiancé. It makes me smile so much just thinking about it and thinking about the fact that soon I'll be able to call her my wife.

Anyways a week has now passed and today is the day that we find out the sex of our baby. I think we are just going to find out at the hospital rather than do a proper reveal but it will be good. I'm really excited and I know Jess is too. I'm hoping that they will be a girl but Jess is hoping that they will be a boy. I honestly don't mind what their sex is I just want a healthy baby and I know Jess feels the same.

It's now later on and we are on our way to the hospital to have a scan to find out the sex and I'm getting even more excited.

We've just arrived at the hospital and now we are in the ultrasound room. Me and Jess are talking about our wedding and the baby and then our dr comes in.

"Hello, is this Sara Ramirez" Dr Hermione West says while walking in the room and putting on her gloves

"Hi, yes it is and this is my fiancé Jessica Capshaw and the other mother of our child" I say

"Well nice to see you both again, I'm Dr Hermione West as you may know also congratulations on the engagement, I heard about that and I remember last time you 2 were just girlfriend and partner" Dr Hermione West says while getting the machine ready for the ultrasound.

"Yes that's true and thank you, Sara actually proposed to me like a week ago" Jess says while smiling and looking at me.

"Awww that's so sweet. Right firstly how has the pregnancy been for you since the last time I saw you" Dr West says.

"The pregnancy has been good, I'm still getting morning sickness and I've been getting more back aches and I can feel them kicking and moving around so that's a good sign isn't it" i say.

"That's good, the morning sickness should start to ease off and that's a good sign that you can feel the baby kicking and moving around. Right let's get you ready to see your baby, you may feel some cold sensations on your stomach but that's because of the gel" Dr West says.

"Ok that's good. Ok I'll stay still" I say.

"Thanks. Ok everything looks good, your baby is healthy. Umm would you like to know the sex of your baby" Dr West says.

"Yes please we would love to know the sex of our baby" I say while smiling and looking at Jess to let her answer as well.

"Yes I would love that" Jess says

"Ok so the sex of your baby is..."  Dr West says.

JESSICA'S POV:
We are just waiting to find out the sex of our baby. Dr West is just checking to see if the baby is healthy and then she's going to tell us the sex.

"Ok so the sex of your baby is..." 
"congratulations It's a girl"  Dr West says.

Omg it's a girl, our little baby is a girl. Mine and Sara's baby is a girl.

"Thank you" I say to Dr West.

"You're very welcome, I will see you soon" Dr West says.

"Yes we will, bye" I say.

"Thanks again, bye" sara says.

"You're welcome, I'll leave you to get changed" Dr West says.

"Ok thank you" sara says.

SARA'S POV:
"congratulations It's a girl"  Dr West says.

Omg it's a girl, our little baby is a girl. Mine and Jess's baby is a girl. Ahhh I'm so happy that I'm honestly speechless.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 38.Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗

Also please comment down below some names for the baby girl which will be announced when she is born.