Chapter 19 ~

JESSICA'S POV:
We got home from our secret spot and we decided to just watch some more of that show that we were watching a while back on Netflix. It's called 'Feel Good' and then we went shopping for the rest of the day. It was mainly food shopping and then when we got back from shopping and unpacked it and then we had another round of amazing sex and went to sleep in each other's arms.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I wake up at 10:15am and look over to see Sara still asleep in my arms. I stared at her. Wow she's incredibly beautiful, she's stunning even with her bed hair.

A couple minutes later I get out of bed and put a robe on and go downstairs to make Sara breakfast. I decided to do some toast with some chocolate spread (Nutella) I also made her a coffee. I made her my 'Jessica Brooke Capshaw' style coffee that she loves. I always make them whenever I make coffee for Sara. I bring them upstairs and I put them on the dressing table and then get back into bed and kiss her check, neck and lips to wake her up. I say "good morning beautiful" she opens her eyes and she says"good morning baby" she smiles and I smile too. I then say "baby I've made you your favourite coffee which is the 'Jessica Brooke Capshaw' style and I made you some toast with some chocolate spread" she smiles again and says "aww thank you baby, I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I love you, come here and kiss me again" so I do as she says and kiss her. After our kiss I say "I love you too baby". After that we both eat while watching the rest of that series on Netflix ('Feel Good')

SARA'S POV:
I wake up at 10:30am and see that Jess isn't in bed with me but I can smell food from downstairs but I didn't want to go downstairs so I stayed in my room. I quickly went to the toilet and then got back into bed but I ended up falling asleep again.

It was now 10:50am and I got woken up again from Jess showering me in kisses all over my check, neck and my lips. She then speaks up when she sees me open my eyes and she says "good morning beautiful" I opens my eyes more and say "good morning baby" I smile and she smiles too. She says "baby I've made you your favourite coffee which is the 'Jessica Brooke Capshaw' style and I made you some toast with some chocolate spread" I smile again and say "aww thank you baby, I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I love you, come here and kiss me again" so she does and we kiss. After our kiss she says "I love you too baby". After that we both eat our breakfast while watching the rest of that series on Netflix ('Feel Good')

It's now 12pm, we get our robes on and walk out our room to go downstairs. The kids come out of their rooms too.

Josephine looks at me and says " morning momma" and then she hugs me. I'm shocked. She just called me momma. I look at Jessica and she looks at me, she's smiling and now I start to cry. Jessica comes over and hugs me too and when Josephine realises that I'm crying she steps back and says "momma why are you crying. Don't cry momma, I'm here for you" she hugs me even more and then we have a group hug which includes me, Jo, Jess, Eve, Poppy and Luke. It's so cute.

THE KIDS POV: Luke, Eve, Poppy and Josephine:
We all feel like Sara is like a mom to us just as much as Jessica is so today we thought we should surprise our mommy's and call Sara, Momma.

Josephine decided to say it first and this is what she (I) said " morning momma" and then I also said "momma why are you crying. Don't cry momma, I'm here for you" because I noticed that she was crying while we were hugging.

That's when all of us gave our mommy's a group hug and then us kids say "we love you momma" and Sara says "I love you all too". We also say to Jessica "we love you mommy" and she says "I love you all too".

JESSICA'S POV:
I can't believe that Josephine called Sara momma first and pretty much all my kids just called Sara their momma too. Omg I'm so happy, I can't believe they did this.

So after our massive group hug the kids left the room and me and Sara were just crying in each other's arms because of what just happened. I calmed her down and then we all decided to watch a family movie.

SARA'S POV:
So the kids then left the room and me and Sara were just crying in each other's arms because of what just happened. She told me what we could do today and we both decided on a family movie day.

We finished 2 films and I left and went outside the back for some air. I felt overwhelmed with all the love that I've had today. From the kids I mean they called me momma like that's a big thing. I thought to myself that I'm so lucky to have Jess and the kids in my life. I was just thinking about my life so far and everything that I've achieved and also the mistakes that I've made and other things when I feel someone's hands around my waist and pulling me close. I instantly knew it was Jessica because I know her scent and her touch. I turn my head to the side and she starts kissing my neck while I'm looking at up around. I moan a little and then she pulls away and says "nope not yet, maybe later tonight" I smirk and bite my lip and say "oh okay" and give her a sad smile, she gives me one back.

We went back inside and watched some films until we had lunch and then ordered domino's pizza for dinner when it came to it and then the kids went to bed and so did we.

JESSICA'S POV:
We watched 2 films and that's when I noticed that Sara had left the room. I went looking for her everywhere, I went upstairs in every room, I looked everywhere downstairs, I even went to my house and looked there but I couldn't find her. I started getting worried. Her car was on the drive so she must be somewhere. Then I thought that she could be out in the back garden so I went to check and I saw her there. I felt relieved that I found her. I noticed she looked a little tense so I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She instantly relaxed. A second later, she turned her head to the side and I started kissing her neck and she moans a little and then I pull away because I wanted to tease her and I say "nope not yet, maybe later tonight" She smirks and bites her lip and says "oh okay" and she gives me a sad smile, I give her one back.

We went back inside and watched some films until we had lunch and then ordered domino's pizza for dinner when it came to it and then the kids went to bed and so did we.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 19. Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗