Chapter 15 ~

*SUNDAY MORNING*

SARA'S POV:
I wake up to Jess in my bed and we both have our arms around each other. I give her a kiss on her forehead and cheek and then get up and go downstairs to get us some breakfast. I made her some porridge with some berries in them and also some america style pancakes. I know that she secretly likes porridge, well she did when she was pregnant but I'm pretty sure she still likes it now, she told me a few weeks ago that she still likes it so I make it for her sometimes.

I got everything ready and put it on a tray and went upstairs and slowly and quietly walked into my room just so I didn't wake Jess up. She was laying on my bed sleeping and she just looked so beautiful. I put our breakfast on the side and laid down next to her and put my arms around her. I just stared at her and just couldn't stop thinking about how lucky I am to have Jessica as my girlfriend. She's my dream women and I've finally got her, I'm never gonna let her go. She's so beautiful, gorgeous, pretty and so sweet.

While I was still looking at how peaceful and beautiful she is and I didn't realise that she had woken up and said "are you watching me sleep babe" I blushed and said "yes maybe I am babe" she blushed and said "okay gorgeous, now stop staring and give me a kiss" I lean in and give her a kiss, a very long and passionate kiss and she pulls me on top of her and I smirk and bite my lip. She starts to kiss my neck very aggressively which leaves marks all over my neck and chest. I start moaning as soon as I feel her touch and then as she gets to my chest I say "babe we need to have breakfast first we can continue this after if you want to". She looks at me for about 5 seconds and then says "fine but we better continue this" she then winks at me. I say "ok we will don't worry" I smirk and then get off her.
I grab our breakfast off the side and we eat it in bed together.

JESSICA'S POV:
I wake up you Sara staring at me. She must have been watching me sleep and so once I realised I said "are you watching me sleep babe" I noticed that she blushed and said "yes maybe I am babe" I blushed because she blushed and said "okay gorgeous, now stop staring and give me a kiss" She lean in and gives me a kiss, a very long and passionate kiss and I really wanted to have sex with her right now and so I pulled her on top of me and I smirk and bite my lip and she does too. I start to kiss her neck very aggressively which leaves marks all over her neck and chest. She starts moaning and as soon a I get to her chest she says "babe we need to have breakfast first we can continue this after if you want to". I look at her for about 5 seconds and then say "fine but we better continue this" I then wink at her. I'm so disappointed because I'm in the mood right now. She says "ok we will don't worry" she smirks and then get off me.
She grabs our breakfast off the side and we eat it in bed together.

A little while later we finish our breakfast and it's now like 11:00am. Me and Sara are now cuddled up in bed watching Grey's Anatomy and watching the Calzona scenes well our favourite ones. It got to one of our make out scenes and I turn to Sara and say "wow you were really into it weren't you" Sara blushes and says "yes I definitely was but so we're you" I blush and say "shall we have our own make out session now while no ones around" I smirk at what I said and she smirks and bites her lip and instead of saying something Sara just pulls me in and starts kissing me. Then she starts to bite my lip and asks permission for her to enter her tongue into my mouth and I gladly let her so our tongues start to fight for dominance. I get on top of her while we're making out and then move down her body and kiss her neck and chest. I then look up at her and she looks at me and I ask her if I can take her top off and she says yes so I go down and take her top off. I get to her boobs and start massaging them and she moans. I then start kissing around them and start to tease her more and then she says "babe please just suck them or suck me" I smirk and say "your wish is my command". I decided to suck on her nipples and put my hand on her pussy and rubbed it over what she was wearing. She moaned really loudly and moaned out "OH JESS YES BABY. AAHH PLEASE JUST FUCK ME JESS". That's when I decided to put 2 fingers inside her and fuck her until she cummed all over my fingers. While I was fingering her she moaned and then asked if she could take off my top and my underwear and I said yes so she did. Then she fingered me hard and I moaned and moaned out "OH SARA BABY YES FASTER". She fingered me faster and added 2 more fingers so there was now 3 inside of me. Then we were about to cum and my phone rang. I decided to ignore the first call but whoever this was just kept calling. I got off of Sara and turned to the side but she just got back on top of me and starting kissing me again but on my neck.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was Chris. Why does my ex husband have to call me when I'm trying to have sex with my girlfriend and have the best orgasm of my life? but I answered the call and Chris just asked if I could have the kids back a day early because he's got a date with someone. Apparently the kids will be over in a bit so me and Sara kinda have to get up and get ready for them so I ended the call and said "babe the kids are coming home earlier than they were meant to so we have to stop because I know what we're gonna do, we're gonna have round 2 and probably more rounds after that so we need to stop even if we're so close. I'm sorry baby" she looked at me with sadness in her eyes but with lust and also sympathy and she said "it's fine babe, don't worry about it. We will just have to have some fun later when the kids are asleep" then she winked at me.

After that conversation we got up and took a shower together. There was only a quick making session in there because my kids are coming soon so we didn't want to get carried away. Anyways then after our shower together we got an outfit together and put that on and then put a little bit of makeup on and tidied the house before they came. I thought of staying at Sara's one more night and she did offer too because she said she want to spend some time with Luke, Eve, Poppy and Josephine.

SARA'S POV:
A little while later we finish our breakfast and it's now like 11:00am. Me and Jess are now cuddled up in bed watching Grey's Anatomy and watching the Calzona scenes well our favourite ones. It got to one of our make out scenes and Jess turns to me and says "wow you were really into it weren't you" I blush and say "yes I definitely was but so we're you" She blushes and says "shall we have our own make out session now while no ones around" She smirks at what she said which is so cute and that makes me smirk and bites my lip and instead of saying something I just pulled her in and starts kissing her. Then I start to bite her lip and asks permission for me to enter my tongue into her mouth and she let me so our tongues start to fight for dominance. Suddenly, she gets on top of me while we're making out and then moves down my body and kisses my neck and chest. She then looks up at me and I look at her and she asks me if she can take my top off and I say yes so she goes down and takes my top off. She gets to my boobs and start massaging them and I moan. She then starts kissing around them and starts to tease me more and then this is when I've had enough of her teasing me so I say "babe please just suck them or suck me" She smirks and says "your wish is my command". She sucked on my nipples and she put her hand on my pussy and rubbed it over what I was wearing. I moaned really loudly and moaned out "OH JESS YES BABY. AAHH PLEASE JUST FUCK ME JESS". That's when unexpectedly she put 2 fingers inside me and fucked me until I cummed all over her fingers. While she was fingering me, I moaned and then asked if I could take off her top and her underwear and she said yes so I did. Then I fingered her hard and she moaned and moaned out "OH SARA BABY YES FASTER". I fingered her faster and added 2 more fingers so there was now 3 inside of her. Then we were about to cum together and Jessica's phone rang. She ignored the first call. The person kept on calling her and so in the end she got off me and answered it.
I couldn't hear what was going on but I knew it was a mans voice and I kinda recognised it and it sounded like Christopher's. Why does her ex husband have to call her when I'm trying to have sex with my girlfriend whose his ex and have the best orgasm of my life?

While she was on call and she was lying on her side I just got back on top of her and starting kissing her again but on her neck.

Jess ended the call and said "babe the kids are coming home earlier than they were meant to so we have to stop because I know what we're gonna do, we're gonna have round 2 and probably more rounds after that so we need to stop even if we're so close. I'm sorry baby". I looked at her with sadness in my eyes but with lust and also sympathy and I said "it's fine babe, don't worry about it. We will just have to have some fun later when the kids are asleep" then i winked at her.

After that conversation we got up and took a shower together. There was only a quick making session in there because her kids are coming soon so we didn't want to get carried away. Anyways then after our shower together we got an outfit together and put that on and then put a little bit of makeup on and tidied the house before they came. I offered if Jessica wanted to stop another night because I really wanted to sleep together again and because I want to spend some time with Luke, Eve, Poppy and Josephine.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 15. Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗