Chapter 30 ~

SARA'S POV:
We should find out if the IVF has worked by now because it's been a few months since we started the whole process. I'm not sure how many months it's been since idk how many it should be but yeah.

A few days ago we did go to the IVF clinic and they did say that it may have worked but we will need to find out properly with a pregnancy test and then some blood tests at the hospital so today is the day where I take a pregnancy test and if it's positive then we will book an appointment to get some blood tests done to see if the test is actually true. I really hope it will be positive.

Me and Jess go out to buy a pregnancy test from the village store and then we drive back home to take the test.

1️⃣5️⃣ MINUTES LATER

I just took the test and the results just come up. Me and Jess are so nervous. We really hope it's positive. We then turn the test over and look at the lines.

There it said in writing as well as lines

POSITIVE

OMG WE ARE PREGNANT. OMG IM PREGNANT. It worked.

Oh no. I still haven't told Jess who the sperm donor is. Shit. Ugh I'm going to hate this conversation.

JESSICA'S POV:
Sara's test just came back... and it's...

POSITIVE

so now we know that she is pregnant. Omg I'm so happy. She still hasn't told me who the sperm donor is and I'm really worried about it. I hope she will tell me soon.

A few hours have past after taking the test. Me and Sara are just watching a movie while cuddled up on the sofa. I could tell something was bothering Sara so I asked her if she was ok.

"Babe are you okay? You seem a bit distant. Is something bothering you" I said in a caring and worried tone of voice.

"I'm fine, everything's fine baby, don't worry about me" Sara said

"Are you sure babe. You know you can always talk to me, I'm your girlfriend, I want to be here for you just like I always have been and I always will be" I said

"Ok fine. Jess I need to speak to you about something. Please don't be mad though" Sara said.

Oh shit I'm nervous now.

"I'm just going to come out and say it, the sperm donor is Christopher" Sara said

Omfg I can't believe her. I can't believe him. Why would Sara do this. I'm so mad that I can't even look at her.

"Sara wtf why would you let him be the sperm donor. Him out of all people" I said furiously.

"Jess listen I did it because of the kids. I wanted them to be fully blood related to our baby and since we have your eggs and my eggs I thought the best option was to have Christopher's sperm so then they are fully related. I wanted it to be a surprise, I'm sorry I never told you first. Please forgive me" Sara said.

"No. Sara no I'm sorry but I can't forgive you. I can't even look at you right now. I get why you did it but you did it without speaking to me first and that's out of order. So I'm leaving. I need some time away from you" I said furiously again and then I walked off to go back a bag.

I feel bad for saying that to Sara but I'm mad at her. I'm also mad at Chris. I walk off and Sara follows me.

"Jess no please don't leave me. I'm sorry, I really am. Just please don't leave me. I love you. You love me too, right?" Sara said.

"Yes I do love you, of course I do Sara, but right now I can't even look at you or be in the same room as you so I'm sorry but I'm going somewhere. Please don't follow me" I said.

I leave the house immediately after, i get in my car and tears run down my face. I don't even know where to even go. I could either go to my parents house. I could go to the trailer or I could go to our secret hideout. I don't even know right now but I just need to be away from Sara.

SARA'S POV:
Omg no she left. She's left. We're over. What am I going to do. I love her so much. She's the love of my life and I just let her go. How could I do this. Why did I do this. I can't raise a baby on my own. I need Jessica. Ugh what have I done. That's when I let all the tears run down my face.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 30 [part 1]Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗

What do you think will happen next?

Btw they haven't broken up. Jess just needs some time to proses everything but don't worry everyone they haven't broken up.