Chapter 14 ~

*SATURDAY NIGHT*
Part 3

SARA'S POV:
When we got downstairs everyone was staring at us, I could tell they wanted to know what went on so I looked a Jessica for approval and she nodded her head yes to tell me that we can tell everyone. So I did. I said "Me and Jessica are now girlfriend and girlfriend". Everyone came running up to us congratulating us and hugged us. We were so happy. I was so happy. I finally have my dream women and I've loved her since I first met her years and years ago.

We then went back to playing games and eating the different takeaways that everyone here ordered. I think they were playing 2 truths and 1 lie so we played that until everyone went home and it was just me and Jess.

JESSICA'S POV:
When we got downstairs everyone was staring at us, I could tell they wanted to know what went on and I noticed that Sara was looking at me to ask whether we could tell them so I gave her a nod for approval. Sara then said "Me and Jessica are now girlfriend and girlfriend". Wow I'm gonna have to get used to hearing that. Everyone came running up to us and congratulated us and hugged us.

We then went back to playing games and eating the different takeaways that everyone here ordered. I think they were playing 2 truths and 1 lie so we played that until everyone went home and it was just me and Sara again.

Everyone else's POV:
As soon as we saw Jess and Sara walk down the stairs we could all tell something happened. I think we all even saw a mark on Sara's neck so we all knew that our plan worked and then what we heard come out of Sara's mouth amazed us all. We are all so happy for them. We all can't believe that they are now girlfriend and girlfriend. All of us got up from our seats and went over to Jessica and Sara and gave them a hug and congratulated them.

We then went back to playing games and eating the different takeaways that everyone here ordered. We carried on playing 2 truths and 1 lie until it got supper late and all of us left and it was just Sara and Jessica.

JESSICA'S POV:
After everyone else left and it was just me and Sara we both put away all the food and drinks that were left out and cleared up the lounge and kitchen a little bit and then me and Sara went back upstairs and got changed into our pjs and cuddled into each other's arms. I love been in her arms. We gave each other a good night kiss and then went to sleep.

SARA'S POV:
After everyone else left and it was just me and Jess, we both put away everything that was left out and cleaned up the lounge and kitchen before going up to bed.

Once we did that me and Jess went back upstairs together and got changed into our pjs and cuddled into each other's arms. We then gave each other a good night kiss for the first time and then went to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is the end of chapter 14 [part 3] Please if anyone has any suggestions then please comment them below and please vote for this story if you like it.
Love you all 💗