Chapter 2

How many years do I have to save a star coin a day?

    This question is a bit difficult, and Tong Xiao decided to have enough food before talking.

    After eating Green Leaf, Tong Xiao took out the candies he bought again, and several guys called them together, let alone how sweet it tasted.

    As for the terminals that may only be available in hundreds of years, they are not worried at all.

    why?

    Because the smallest egg in the room is three hundred years old, let alone Tong Xiao, who is almost eight hundred years old.

    A hundred years is like blinking an eye to them.

    It's not as important as the candy in front of you.

    It's also amazing to say.

    A few of them were originally living on a big mountain.

    Dashan is their home and a place for them to play together.

    Tong Xiao knew that he was only ginseng many, many years ago, but he has never been transformed.

    As a result, when a few of their little friends were playing, a light suddenly came down and brought them to this place.

    in the process.

    Something magical happened.

    He was transformed, the poor and the fat did not change in any way, but Dandan was speechless, and he was peaceful and squeaky sleeping all the time, and more importantly, the beard bag they carried with them. Can't open it.

    When I first arrived, I didn't have to eat or drink.

    The newly formed Tong Xiao didn't adapt, but she had to carry a home.

    Someone once told him that after going down the mountain, he must have money to live comfortably. But one month after he came, he gradually figured out that the so-called silver is the star coin. With the star coin, they don’t have to hide. And it can fill the stomach every day.

    Now, Tong Xiao has filled in another goal in his heart, that is, saving money to buy a terminal, and none of the six of them can be left.

    With this beautiful wish.

    Tong Xiao fell asleep and fell asleep.

    There are no windows around here, and there is no moonlight essence at all, but there is no moonlight essence outside to absorb it. The sky outside is very bright and bright at night, and countless stars can be seen, but there is no big moon.

    This world is completely different from the time they lived before.

    However, the six in the room were not worried at all.

    After all, the place is different, but the companions are still the same.

    Chubby moved his chubby body. He first covered the boss with a small blanket, then carried the egg on the poor and threw it aside, then reached out and took out a flat and squeaky The branch scratched the flat black shell, and his furry face showed dissatisfaction, and muttered, "Why are you still not awake?"

    With this question, Fatty also fell asleep.

    In the silent darkness, there was a very slight breathing in the palm-sized room.

    And if there are other people around, you will find that this breathing sound is not six, but one.

    Or it can be said that Tong Xiao's six breaths are all at the same frequency, there is no difference at all, it is amazing.