Chapter 54

"So, what the hell is going on?" Dyur clasped his chest and hugged him tightly. He eagerly hugged the small ginseng into his arms for fear of sending it off.

    Tong Xiao stepped forward. He pointed to the little ginseng and smiled brightly: "This is your son." After

    hearing this, Dyur couldn't help it. He directly hugged the little ginseng in his arms with both hands, don't Look fast but very gentle.

    The small ginseng looked a little unhappy, and twisted his fat body.

    Diyw held it in one hand and touched the small ginseng in the other. Although it looked like a radish, it felt chubby, and the touch was not much different from that of human skin, especially when the small ginseng looked at him. Wonderful, I don't want to let go with such a hug.

    "Puff puff." Little Ginseng twisted, and he stretched his two chubby hands towards Angus next to him, obviously he wanted to be held by another person.

    Diyw lit his forehead and smiled helplessly: "I'm your father, I don't want to hug you anymore?" The

    little ginseng tilted his head as if thinking, is he noisy at all, is he safer than before? few.

    Dyur hugged his son in one hand and smashed his arms around his daughter-in-law. He was full of curiosity and asked: "What's the matter? I gave birth as soon as I came back."

    Tong Xiao immediately raised his hands and gestured, "The Rat King just like this Life was pulled out, and I was so scared at the time, but the little ginseng that was pulled out changed in a

    short time.” Dyue twitched the corners of his mouth. He thought of many ways, but never thought of it. My son is actually from such a background.

    It always feels too casual... After

    Tong Xiao finished speaking, he looked at the small ginseng in the arms of the tall man and continued: "He has to continue to practice. He will be able to

    transform into a human form in a few hundred years.” Deyur was a little speechless, thanking that he was not a pure human, otherwise he wouldn't be able to survive and become a human.

    He curiously asked: "Then what about you, what kind of incarnation?"

    Tong Xiao was a little bit complacent, but she could not help but straighten her chest: "For eight hundred years, I am the most powerful demon who hasn't been incarnate."

    "Heh."

    There was a ridicule behind him, and Zuo Lan said as he walked: "You are ashamed to say that if you are not lucky, let alone transforming, it is possible to return to the initial stage of small ginseng."

    Zuo Lan knows how many people have passed. Way to interstellar.

    It can be said that Tong Xiao had the best luck among the few animals, and the others were as fat and poor as they did not change.

    But speaking of it, the opportunities in practice are the most important ones. These opportunities can be met, and it is his good fortune that Tong Xiao can meet them.

    The little ginseng that landed is a very active child.

    He is not big, but his two short legs are extremely capable of running, and often one of them is not noticed, and the little guy is gone.

    At the beginning, the two novice fathers were a little worried, but then they discovered that although the little ginseng had just landed, but the ability was not small, the most manifested is that ordinary people want to catch him, but they don't have the ability to catch him.