Chapter 20

The movement this time is much larger than before.

    You can even see the torn hole in the barrier, even if it is small, you can still see the cracked gap.

    "Damn it!" The face on the trunk was painful. Metasequoia 98 had long known that there was an outsider outside the barrier, but he didn't know that the ordinary spacecraft driven by this outsider was so powerful.

    For more than three thousand years, fewer than three spaceships have been able to break through his barrier.

    Now a ship came suddenly, obviously hostile, and he had to be cautious.

    Fatty asked, "Is it your enemy?"

    The branches of Metasequoia suddenly became bigger and stretched out quickly.

    At the same time, he said in a deep voice: "The Seth Tree people have an innate talent. They can bless unborn children. Some races in the interstellar have difficulty in reproducing, and they are very fancy about their offspring. The Seth Tree people This kind of talent has become a burden, because they can only bless one child for three years, and then give it forcibly, which is a big taboo for them. Therefore, interstellar people often break in forcibly, just to give it. Children who are not easy want blessings."

    Tong Xiao touched his abdomen.

    He finally understood why the blessing of the Seth Tree was only given to him, and not a few fat ones.

    He looked up at the sky and saw that the barrier had been torn apart a lot. He frowned, "Then what if he really rushes in and takes your offspring? Why don't we help you."

    Although there is no more The spiritual power supplements, but a few of them are really intolerable.

    And compared to this stranger who was robbing people, their acquaintance Metasequoia No. 98 must be closer.

    The branches of Metasequoia No. 98 were already flying over the sky, heading towards the torn crack.

    He pondered slightly before saying: "This kind of thing happens for a while a year, it's not a big deal, the squeaky thing matters."

    Fatty lowered his head, looking at the quiet squeak in his hands, he nodded: "Can I follow along to the ground vein? Squeak wakes up, I hope we can accompany him."

    "No." This sentence said. It was a bit fast, but then Metasequoia No. 98 explained: "The space of the ground veins is relatively small, and I can't take you all down."

    However, as soon as he finished saying this, the chubby changed from being a little chubby. He struck a small chubby pier, not as big as Tong Xiao’s slap. He raised his head and looked at Metasequoia the size of heaven and earth and said, "Is this all right?"

    "..." Where will Metasequoia on the 98th? Rejecting, he nodded, it was allowed.

    It's just that he said, "Tong Xiao still don't go, there is magma in the veins, just in case."

    Tong Xiao didn't say a word, so Fatty responded.

    As an elder after the little ginseng, he now has that kind of cautious mentality, no matter how little ginseng can be harmed.

    Poor and poor flew over at this time, and he also became small. He yelled: "I'll go too!"

    But Dandan continued to be next to the boss, there is something fun underground, it's better to play with the boss on it.

    In this way, they were divided into two teams.

    Fatty and Qiongqiang went to the ground with squeaky veins, and Tong Xiao waited with Dandan on it.