Chapter 17

In fact, Deyur did not hesitate.

    The reason why he would put aside everything about the empire to catch short people running around was completely because of the inexplicable feeling in his heart, even now this may be something that the empire and the Federation or even all other forces are looking for. In front of my own eyes.

    His first reaction was to continue to chase.

    Diyur said coldly: "You stay and give me a spaceship. Within two months, no matter if I find someone or not, I will come back." The

    two of Kaili immediately responded .

    Although there are clues to the box, it is definitely not possible to find it in a few days.

    The most important thing for them now is to block the news.

    It just so happened that they have a reason to stay here.

    Even if the marshal left secretly, they only used to pass the news out unintentionally, as if the marshal had found someone on this garbage star and planned to stay.

    And the short one in Deyur's mouth.

    At this time, he was already sitting on the special spacecraft of the Seth star, and through a special channel, he flew directly into the planet Seth.

    When he saw the green planet, Tong Xiaoji just found it strange.

    Although they have soared in the universe and seen countless planets, the one in front is definitely the most beautiful one they have ever seen.

    Tu Muchu stretched out his finger and tapped a place lightly. He muttered: "That's our Treeman of Seth, our oldest elder, that is, he leads us to find you."

    Tong Xiao looked at him. In that position, the planet was still a little distant in front of him, although it was beautiful, it was no more than the size of his head.

    But by the way, he was able to find the Treant from a patch of green.

    I even felt that I could see the green onion leaves move slightly, as if to say hello.

    Tong Xiao thought it was amazing. He asked: "Does he see us?"

    Tu Muchu didn't answer, but the fat was akimbo, frowning and asking: "Why do your elders want us?"

    Tu Mu Jian just responded: "You will understand when you see Shuren."

    He paused, and added: "Don't worry, we don't have any malice."

    Fatty didn't speak.

    For this, they all firmly believe.

    Maybe by nature, they can always feel some good intentions and bad intentions.

    If they didn't know this, they would not follow this group of people to this strange planet.

    After about ten minutes, the spacecraft landed.

    Tong Xiao held three of them and stepped out of the spaceship. He saw a lot of people standing outside watching them.

    Tu Muchu said: "These are all from our tribe."

    Tong Xiao discovered that these Seth star people wanted to be hospitable, and when they saw him, they came together, either stuffed him with some fruit, edible paper, or reached out to touch him. Touch his head, hands, or other parts of his body.

    Ling Tong Xiao is somewhat inexplicable.

    Looking at him strangely, Tu Muchu opened his mouth and explained: "This is a blessing unique to our Seth Tree people." I