Chapter 48

Tong Xiao lived in this interstellar space for almost a year.

    He knows some things, especially about Reiki.

    Except for a few of them, no one can feel the aura, even in Honghua's laboratory, using special equipment. But now, Zuo Lan can actually feel it?

    Tong Xiao took a breath, he now feels more and more that his thoughts are somewhat correct.

    He couldn't help but stretched out his hand, placed it on Zuo Lan's shoulder, and then ran the spiritual energy past.

    At the beginning, the aura was flowing around Zuo Lan, but the aura was absorbed by Zuo Lan while floating in an instant.

    To be able to absorb aura, not only is it possible to feel it, but it also requires a formula for operation.

    Now it seems that Zuo Lan can not only feel it but also know the formula.

    Zuo Lan, who

    had absorbed the spiritual energy, frowned . He said, "This feeling is a bit strange." As soon as Tong Xiao was about to say something, Diyw held his hand on Zuo Lan's shoulder, and he was deeply dissatisfied: "Talk and talk, don't do it."

    Zuo Lan's gaze fell on the place where the two shook hands, and he repeated: "Talk and talk, why do you do it?"

    There was a trace of teasing in the words, which made it clear that they were joking.

    Not only did Deyur not let go, he brought the short man into his arms with his other hand, and he raised his chin as a pair of "Can you?" 'Looks like.

    The smile on Zuo Lan's face just couldn't hold back for an instant.

    He only went to see these two guys show affection after eating too much. Now he can't show off if he wants to show, he can't kiss, hug, and even touch. Zuo Lan is more aggrieved the more he thinks, watching An Gus's eyes were pitiful.

    Angus also smiled helplessly.

    Together for ten years, Zuo Lan is not the only one who wants to touch each other's thoughts.

    Tong Xiao pulled the sleeve of the tall man, and said, "It's getting colder and colder."

    Actually, it was not Tong Xiao who felt it alone, but others also noticed it.

    Deyur opened his mouth and said, "Do you know why I came to Hanshan at this time?"

    The marriage date of the two of them is approaching. This is the wedding he begged for. How could Deyw care not ? He came to Hanshan this time. , The originally planned marriage time may not be able to go back in time.

    If it wasn't for a reason, why would he wait for two months to come again?

    Zuo Lan said: "It's related to this weather?"

    Deyur nodded, "After knowing your existence, I asked people to check about the cold mountain ten years ago, and found that the temperature of the abyss has suddenly dropped. . " "

    then what? "Lan left the surface at this time the pendulum is very positive.

    His greatest ideal now is to find the reason why he leaned over Angus' body. Even if he couldn't find his body in the end, Zuo Lan hoped to return this body to Angus.

    Rather than being like this, ten years followed him like a shadow.

    Can't talk to other people, can't touch objects, eat or drink like a ghost.