Chapter 46

The juice of Mangshu is pale green.

    There is a delicate fragrance when you smell it. The reason why this juice is precious is because it contains a special element. This element can enhance the purity of mental power and can be regarded as an invaluable treasure.

    Holding a cup, Tong Xiao asked for a cup very rudely. Looking at the faint turquoise, he first sniffed, and then took a sip.

    Suddenly, his eyes lit up.

    "Drinking it?" Deyur stepped forward, and reached out to wipe the corners of his mouth soaked in juice.

    Tong Xiao nodded fiercely. The color of the juice was beautiful and the taste after drinking it made him a little surprised. When the juice went down his throat, he felt warm all over.

    Small ginseng also appeared at this time.

    He leaned slightly and put the tip of the branch into the cup.

    As soon as I took a sip, I was taken aback.

    Then a small bag suddenly bulged up on the branches on the leaves, and the juice in the cup was instantly absorbed.

    "Hiccup." With

    a full hiccup, the leaves of the small ginseng fold slightly, and rubbed twice along the branches, as if touching the bulging belly.

    Tong Xiao, who was robbed of food, didn't know whether to be happy or sad.

    He and Xiao Ginseng have such different tastes for food, and neither of them cares about each other's food.

    It now seems that he will have to give up food often in the future.

    Deyur looked at the two father and son, could not help but be funny.

    Marlowe reached out again to make two cups handed over directly fed with Xiao Tong, a small ginseng came over when Dewar reached out to block him, "drinking too much is not good, and so give you a cup of tomorrow."

    Mang Although the sap of the tree is a good thing, it can't be poured hard, it needs a buffer.

    The little ginseng was a little anxious when he heard it, and the branches swayed from side to side, as if begging for feeding.

    Diyur motioned Tong Xiao to drink quickly, and then flicked the leaves of the small ginseng, "I won't have to drink it tomorrow if you don't obey." The

    small ginseng couldn't twist, and stood straight.

    It's just that even a small bean sprout, two fathers can feel that the ginseng is wronged.

    Tong Xiao couldn't take it anymore, and handed over half of the juice.

    Then while the little ginseng was drinking, Tong Xiao whispered: "I always feel a little strange along the way."

    Dyew rubbed his head, no wonder.

    This way, at the beginning, you can feel the tension of the atmosphere. Before they come, they are actually prepared in their hearts. It is very likely that they will die before they reach the abyss. personnel.

    And now, except for the two or three who were injured at the beginning, they didn't lose a bit on the road afterwards, but all of them were able to pick up some good things inexplicably.

    From the excitement at the beginning to the numbness now.

    Everyone knows it's strange.