Chapter 76

What should I do if my man is jealous?

    Naturally, a kiss with a creamy smell can be done.

    One big and one small ginseng chirped on Dyur’s face one after another, and then there was a man behind him who accepted his fate to pay the bill. Although the man’s face was a bit dark, he couldn't stand up and be generous.

    For the father and son, the two people are everywhere.

    Mats looked at the family of three in front of him.

    Once again I regret why I brought these people back. It's better to bring a few small ones. It is worse than being gagged by a bitch, especially these days of contact. This family of three don't treat him as an outsider at all. Intimate, harp, harp, and look at it, making him feel... envious.

    "Seeing a ghost." Mats murmured.

    When I watched Ape Man and Hu Li Enai in the mountains, he didn't think there was anything. After watching them for thousands of years, he felt that it was better to sleep alone than to find a companion.

    Looking at Tong Xiaoyi's house now, I am still envious of it.

    Mats thinks their family is absolutely poisonous.

    A poisonous family, happily playing for a few days.

    Zhou Zhou followed and got a lot of rewards. The wallet was getting bigger and bigger. He wanted to be in favor of these big rich men. He could count the days as a day, and he racked his brains to take these people around to play.

    It's just that when you earn more Starcoins, there are also times when you are in trouble.

    "Kan Shan?." Zhou Zhou tilted his head and thought for a long time, but still didn't think of the name, he said, "I'll tell you, whether it's at home or abroad, I go to a lot of places, big and small, really. I’ve never heard of Kan Shan.”

    Jiao Ci dropped his finger directly on the bottom map on the table, and said, “Here.”

    Zhou Zhou stooped to look, his face changed immediately, and he waved his hand again and again: “Here. You can't go anywhere."

    Zhou Zhou has already known from the reception of these people that they must have a purpose in coming to the earth.

    But he really didn't know where their destination was, otherwise he would never go no matter how many stars were given.

    After all, no matter how rich you are, you have to have a life.

    However, there is actually another sentence at the end of this sentence.

    It’s not that I didn’t accept it, but that I didn’t give enough money. When a large amount of star coins were placed in front of him, even if he knew that the place was dangerous, Zhou Zhou agreed with one bite of the star coins piled up in front of him. .

    In fact, if this pile of star coins were exchanged for credit coins, maybe Zhou Zhou wouldn't accept it.

    How do you say credit coins are just a bunch of numbers, not as conspicuous as the pile of star coins in front of you.

    "I don't ask you why you went there, but it's a difficult thing to pass through this sea." Zhou Zhou pointed to a piece of ocean, and he continued with a deep color: "The sea is a mist. I don't know why the spacecraft can't get close at all. I am even more afraid. I don’t know what kind of sea beast it is. I can’t kill it. Many people went on adventures and never rushed out of this sea."