Chapter 49

Entering the miracle, Tong Xiao was like a thirsty fish, his mouth opened wide and could not help but absorb aura.

    During the period, he also used aura to block the coldness outside.

    The miracle is an age of ice, and the only thing you can see here is white. The ground, hills, and woods are all covered in white.

    Maro turned on the heat of the mecha, and he said: "Fortunately, we use mechas to pass through. If you are bare humans, I am afraid that you will be frozen as soon as you enter."

    Zuo Lan looked at the surroundings, the mechas There were no signs of life in the surrounding area during the survey.

    He said: "Go ahead."

    Marlowe asked: "Would you like to leave someone here? The cracks should only be stitched up in three days, just in case, let's send someone to guard."

    Once Stitching, they will have to stay in this ghost place for ten years. The mecha runs on energy, and the energy box they wear can last for less than ten years.

    "Leave the two, and the rest will follow Zuo Lan." Diyw said on the public platform. He looked sideways at the short man and asked, "Why are you following him?"

    Tong Xiao also just said something. Following Zuo Lan, Deyur made this decision.

    In fact, even if the short man didn't say it, he would do it.

    Zuo Lan's sense of direction is really good, so good that he has an amazing feeling.

    One time is a coincidence, and two times may also be a coincidence, but when one time comes one after another, it is not a coincidence.

    And, most importantly, Dyur found that as the road went further and further, the short man had a sudden sense of trust in Zuo Lan.

    All this is worth pondering.

    Tong Xiao stretched out his hand to hold the shoulder strap. He concealed a trace of excitement. He said: "I might find King Rat."

    King Rat?

    Diyw naturally knew who this person was, a mountain king, and dragon tendons were also something the mouse king gave to the short man. He asked, "What did he find?"

    Tong Xiao nodded, with a trace on his face. "Furthermore, this miracle is full of aura. I haven't felt such a good feeling for a long time."

    Opening all the pores on his body and absorbing the continuous aura, he was so refreshing that he couldn't wait to scream.

    And this expression fell in Dyur's eyes, and he couldn't help feeling a little enthusiastic.

    If it's not that the time is wrong and the place is wrong, I really want to hold this guy fiercely in his arms and taste his taste.

    Diyw gave a light cough and forced his eyes to turn away, letting his attention fall into the ice and snow outside.

    The mecha was flying very fast, and the leader Zuo Lan didn't take them aimlessly around, but instead seemed to have a purpose, heading in that direction.

    And suddenly.

    The snow in front suddenly split, and a very strange creature emerged from it.

    It was white all over, with a big scarlet grin, and it came directly towards them, and its big opened mouth bit on a silver mecha that hadn't dodged.