Chapter 83

Little Ginseng cried even harder when he saw his relatives.

    Tears flow backwards, and the leaves on the top of the head are dripping wet.

    I thought that when Daddy came, he would be saved, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't come forward to save him. The little ginseng cried more and more.

    Although Yaoci stopped Diew, his face was solemn, looking at the furry monster in front of him, it seemed a little unbelievable.

    It's not just him but Tong Xiao.

    The hairy monster in front of him should be very familiar, but the one in front of him is very strange.

    However, even if they are strangers, they all believe that ginseng will not be harmed.

    "Puff puff puff." But

    Xiao Renshen didn't know, he was crying, almost out of breath.

    The hairy hand holding the small ginseng turned upside down, and his tone was extremely heavy, "Little boy is really troubled, it's time to sew his mouth with a needle."

    "..." The little ginseng didn't dare to make a fuss, his eyes were scared. Open it wide and dare not say anything at all.

    And Tong Xiao covered his mouth with both hands, and did not dare to speak out.

    He could not forget that when he was a child, he was threatened like this a hundred times, even several times, watching the sharp needle move around his mouth, making his legs weak in fright.

    only.

    When they are frightened, a bright laughter will sound in their ears, jokingly.

    It's not like now, that voice has never appeared.

    "...Uncle Apeman." Tong Xiao murmured, uneasy.

    Jiao Ci frowned, "Yuan Ang, are you enchanted?"

    The hairy monster in front of him is the incarnation of the ape-man, but the aura on his body is completely different from that of Yuan Ang in the past. The whole body exudes devilish energy. .

    He hadn't seen him for thousands of years, and he couldn't think of Yuan Ang's demon.

    But looking at Yuan Ang, who was single and demon, the glitch felt that perhaps it was not unbelievable.

    Since acquaintance with Yuan Ang, he has always been with a white snow fox by his side. He has been with him for thousands of years. He has never seen the separation between the two, but now...

    Jiao Ci has an idea, but he doesn’t. Dare to ask the exit.

    "Where is Uncle Huli?" Tong Xiao spoke, obviously asking, but there was a trace of tremor in his tone.

    Yuan Ang seemed to have not heard the question, and continued to fiddle with the crying little ginseng in his palm.

    The little ginseng was ravaged with tears in it, and his eyes kept sending out help signals to Daddy.

    Uncle Apeman, Uncle Huli.

    These two titles Deyur heard many times.

    Every time he appeared with him, he was not stupid, he also figured out some information, and he knew that the best way to deal with this time was to wait, but looking at the pitiful little appearance, Deyur, who was a father, was really Can't help it anymore.