Chapter 21

Tong Xiao didn't know the things inside the barrier.

    He stopped the hovering car and opened the door.

    Looking down, the first thing I saw was the many figures hidden in the bushes.

    Tong Xiao sighed slightly, "Why is it so troublesome, I really don't like fighting." She

    said that, but her little face was eager to try, and she had already rolled up her sleeves and was ready to have a fight.

    To get the throne of the boss by force, if Tong Xiao doesn't like fighting, it is definitely his modest.

    And now, this humble ginseng spirit leaped lightly from the floating car, and did not fall down, but slowly landed, as if something was supporting him.

    And, most importantly.

    When Tong Xiao appeared in these scarlet eyes.

    Not a pure human appearance, but two palm-sized small ginsengs.

    Little Ginseng spread his legs and sat on Dan Dan’s back. With a wave of his short arm, Dan Dan yelled: "Go!"

    Dan Dan jumped up, ugly face with fierceness, and both of them turned towards The scarlet in the dark leaves.

    However, with their fangs open in the darkness, the'beasts' who were planning to come forward to bite off the neck of the Seth tree above at any time, saw the two small ones coming down from the floating car, they were slightly stunned.

    The vigilant mind was let go even more unknowingly.

    As a result, he was rushed forward by the two little ones.

    Although he looks small, he has no small ability.

    There were so many people hiding in the dark, that was, they all fell to the ground without touching the fur of these two little ones.

    Listening to the groans around him, Tong Xiao hasn't felt full of joy yet, so he can't help but feel a little regretful.

    Tangdan felt that he hadn't played enough yet, came to one of them, pulled it with his paws, and let it continue to play.

    As a result, the lying creature moaned louder.

    And at this moment, a voice came from the side: "You are not the Seth Tree people, why did you appear on their floating car?"

    Tong Xiao immediately became interested. If it weren't for this voice, he hadn't noticed the back. Someone.

    He turned and raised his head, and in front of him was a man dressed in black and unable to see his face.

    Tong Xiao suddenly became a little curious, and asked: "Tu Muchu said that there are no wise creatures outside the barrier, so are you?"

    The man in black sneered, and he slowly stepped forward, revealing his face. come out.

    It is very similar to human beings. The only difference is that his back is a little bulging, and he can clearly see the appearance of the wings.

    Moreover, this pair of wings is not small, and the tips of the feathers hanging down are straight.

    He snorted: "How can the Seth Tree people admit that there are other creatures on this planet? After all, their ambition is to occupy the entire planet, and beyond the barrier, whether it is an open-minded or a non-open-minded species, they are not in their eyes. It's just the residue that you don't need to care about."