Chapter 94

The soft bug is too strong in digging holes, so it digs into the veins without knowing it.

    Tong Xiao thought it was a little weird. He said: "Soft bugs can be spiritual and understandable. If there are good things, he just ran away on the tip of his nose."

    But Dewl remembered a little, "For ordinary monsters, energy is, It's not attractive. What attracted the soft bug?"

    Tong Xiao was startled when he heard it. He really forgot this.

    What on earth is the soft bug attracted to?

    Dyur teased the gloomy little ginseng. He said: "I don't think about it. Soft bugs can live on the mountain for so many years. They must have the ability to protect themselves. I will also let Xiao Yinqiu stare."

    Xiao The partner abandoned himself, the little ginseng was sad and worried, the whole demon was shocked, even the leaves on top of his head curled up, looking at the pitiful, "pupupupu."

    Tong Xiao patted his little head, "rest assured, Daddy will find the soft bug." The

    little ginseng grunted and fell asleep on his father's arms.

    Hearing the little snoring sound of the little guy, Deyur took the short man to clean up and fell asleep.

    The night on planet E-24DE was very quiet, so quiet that there was only a little wind outside, but maybe it was too dry, Tong Xiao did not sleep very peacefully, Deyur who fell asleep seemed to feel a little bit, and hugged him sideways. In his arms.

    The little ginseng on the side fell asleep and opened his eyes.

    With big eyes rolling around, he sat up, looked at the sleeping father and father quietly, then carefully rolled over and got out of the bed, and walked out of the room on his tiptoe.

    There was a long corridor outside the room, and he looked left and right, a little confused and didn't know where to go.

    At this moment, a silver ball floated over his head, and the ball was shining red: "Hi." The

    little ginseng held his head up and extended his paw to say hello: "Hi, little silver ball."

    The light of the small silver ball flashed, "It's so late, where are you going to play? Or are you hungry, I have Manshu sap here." The

    little ginseng put his hand to his mouth and whispered. Screamed.

    After the'shhh' was over, he stretched out his hand to beckon, and took the small silver ball to the outside.

    "Puff puff puff." As soon as he walked out the door, Little Ginseng couldn't help but yelled, he planned to come on a journey to save the soft bugs.

    Little Yinqiu couldn't understand this sentence, but saw that the little marshal was digging a hole, so it turned into a soil drilling machine to help dig it.

    Little Ginseng, known as the Little Marshal, is going through his journey.

    And his father and father once again experienced the panic of smashing the child.

    Fortunately, the little silver ball had a hole beside them, and transmitted the image of the digging hole.

    Dewur was angry: "Little guy, you want to be slapped, right?"

    Tong Xiao was also angry: "Wait for you to come back, there will be something good for you!"

    The little ginseng in the cave pouted and looked at Xiao. The dad and dad in the screen of the silver ball shivered with fright, and then dug a hole more neatly.