Chapter 44

Although Hanshan is a mountain, the area it can occupy is not small.

    From the edge to the deep mountains, if you rely on your feet to walk, it will take at least a month or so to get there.

    And its deep mountain is a dark zone.

    Diyur now and Tong Xiao said that the original empire was shrouded in darkness. Even after so many years of struggle, darkness was gradually replaced by light, but there are still dark areas on the planet of the empire.

    It is in the deep mountains of Hanshan.

    It is also true that Hanshan is a mountain that can eat people, representing the dangers inside.

    However, high risk often brings high returns, and it is the same here.

    In Hanshan all year round, the only thing that is not lacking is the adventurous team that comes to make a fortune.

    We are getting closer and closer to the edge, and there are more people around.

    Especially with all kinds of floating cars, Tong Xiao, who has always liked to sit in front of the car window, is a feast for his eyes.

    He pointed his finger at a dazzling purple floating car, and said to the black shadow next to him: "This color is really beautiful. When I earn Star Coins in the future, I will buy you one too."

    Angus in the shadow said That car is a little bit hard to say.

    It was Zuo Lan who said: "It looks good, brother Tong can't

    favor one another ." Now Angus is even more speechless. He has been with him for ten years. Although he does not know the details of Zuo Lan's origin, he also knows that Zuo Lan is not young. , I am not ashamed to call my brother so smoothly.

    Tong Xiao smiled and narrowed his eyes, his younger brother's vision was really good, just as good as him.

    Diyur sneered with his hands on his chest and asked Zuo Lan rudely: "Are you not going to talk about your origins?"

    Ten years ago, Angus received a special request for help before leading the team to Hanshan. Among.

    What Dyur knew was that Angus disappeared for more than a month during that rescue. When he arrived, Angus suddenly appeared, but all the subordinates around him disappeared. He was the only one. .

    It was from that time that Angus' changes began to be revealed.

    Therefore, Deyur was really curious about what happened in Hanshan Angus.

    Zuo Lan laughed mockingly when he heard this, and he said faintly: "Why should I tell you?"

    Diyw squinted, already on the verge of anger.

    Zuo Lan didn't take it at all. He twitched his lips and continued: "I know you have been investigating whether Angus was replaced by someone for these years. Then you know why we kept it from telling us for ten years. You, but telling you this

    secret now?" Dyur's face was dark, he knew.

    "Because you don't have this ability, even if it was me or Angus who told you about it, you would have no way of doing it." Zuo Lan's scarlet lips pressed slightly, whether it was his words or his tone of voice. It was the brother who made Deyur, rubbing and trampling on the ground.

    Diew closed his eyes, he actually knew.

    Zuo Lan didn't consider his ideas, but he knew that the reason Angus didn't tell him was because he didn't have this ability, but Angus didn't want him to worry about it.

    And now, the reason is not kept secret.

    The reason is nothing more than Tong Xiao's body.

    He can see the shadow of Angus and hear the voice of Angus, all this may be a turning point.

    He opened his eyes again, with coldness in his eyes, and Dyur solemnly said: "Whether I have this ability or not, I will definitely drive you out of Angus' body."

    Just as Zuo Lan was about to speak, he felt it. A cross eye of the black shadow next to him immediately swallowed the words he wanted to ridicule.

    Tong Xiao still sat cross-legged, and he found it interesting to see how these two brothers get along.

    There is no tolerance for fire and water, and I am not afraid of being lively on this road.

    At the boundary of Hanshan, a few people got out of the suspension vehicle.

    There are too many strange beasts in the cold mountain, and there is no shortage of strange beasts in the air. Driving a floating car into the mountain is tantamount to actively seeking death.

    They did not plan to move on the border this time, but went to the deep mountains, separated from the dark zone by an abyss.

    There originally lived a race, and the number of races was small. They were afraid of the light and the dark. They lived in the mouth of the abyss all year round. They were able to live in that place and even formed a race, so they still have some ability.

    Otherwise, it would have been eaten up by the surrounding monsters.

    And the skills of this race are a bit weird.

    Their ability to survive is simply because they are too unpalatable.

    That's right, it's too unpalatable.

    It was so unpalatable that even the hungry alien beasts were reluctant to slurp when they saw them.

    To put it more clearly, I would rather starve to death than eat the meat of this race.

    It is precisely because of this that this race can survive on the dark edge of the cold mountain. If it were not because this race is too fragile, even if it is not eaten, it will die due to other minor accidents. Otherwise, I am afraid that the entire planet is now Will be all over their race.

    And this race is also dumb.

    When Angus received the news from the dumb man asking for help, he would take the men and horses to the abyss.

    However, the final result was that everyone except Angus disappeared.

    All of Angus' subordinates and members of the dumb race have disappeared completely, and there is no news so far.

    "Marshal, the accommodation has been arranged." Carey stepped forward and said.

    Although Hanshan is dangerous, there are a lot of people on the fringe, all of them are people who come to make a fortune or make a mistake.

    Therefore, it is impossible to arrange a comfortable accommodation here.

    He could only arrange for a little sanitation, and then he asked in a low voice: "Marshal, do you want someone to..."

    Deyur followed his sight and fell on Zuo Lan. He shook his head slightly, "Don't worry about him. "

    With Angus, he knew that Zuo Lan would not do anything else. Even if the two of them dislike each other, they still have the same purpose, that is, Angus.

    He said: "You can satisfy whatever needs he has, as long as people don't leave your sight."

    "Yes, Marshal." Carey replied, just thinking about leaving.

    As a result, Dyur stretched out his hand to stop him, and said uncomfortably: "Place Tong Xiao in my room."

    Carey's face was startled, and then a trace of weirdness was revealed. After a few seconds, it was still a little bit strange. Nodded.

    My own marshal can't wait for the big wedding, he is really impatient.

    Dewal doesn't care what Carey thinks.

    He just wants to go back to sleep with ginseng in his arms.