Chapter 97

The second day after the small ginseng was transformed.

    His image has been sent to everyone's brains.

    A few little monsters expressed congratulations on this, but a few big monsters felt a little speechless.

    Zuo Lan felt that fortunately, the little ginseng hadn't been transformed before, otherwise he would not dare to have a baby with Angus if he saw the little ginseng now looks like a black charcoal. He was afraid that he would have the same black kid.

    Tong Xiao got some whitening masks from Marlow, which are under study.

    Ma Luo looked very reluctant: "It was all polished by Master Honghua. I just ordered it. Would you like to

    save some more for me?" Tong Xiao patted him on the shoulder and calmed down: "Everything is for the sake of the young Ginseng, you don't want him to find a wife in the future, do you?"

    Maro groaned, still a little reluctant.

    Tong Xiao narrowed his eyes and said, "Of course, if you find a wife for the little ginseng in the future, I won't need your mask."

    Marlowe said without thinking, "I have one more box. I'll bring it to you later. "

    ..." With a box of nothing, why is Tong Xiao completely unhappy?

    When Dewal went out to investigate the mountain, Tong Xiao gave the little ginseng a whitening package in the house.

    Marlowe's mask is really big for the little ginseng.

    The little ginseng was lying on the sofa with a white face on his black face. He looked a little horrified, but he really enjoyed it himself. He also stretched out his little paw and yelled: "Puff puff puff puff."

    "Speak normally. "Tong Xiao nodded his little head.

    The little ginseng curled his mouth: "You also

    want to have your hands." Tong Xiaogang wanted to refuse, and suddenly remembered, if the little ginseng's face turns white, his whole body is still black? Isn't that uglier?

    It was so scared that he quickly took off the mask on the face of the little ginseng.

    The little ginseng was not happy, and his mouth was pouting.

    Tong Xiao picked up the little ginseng: "Let's find your father to play in the soil." The

    pouting mouth was gone, and the little ginseng reached out and hooked his father 's neck, looking forward to playing with mud.

    The two fathers and sons came to the top of the mountains and rode tools into the cave.

    As he went down, the little ginseng suddenly took out the soft insect from his pocket and grasped it tightly with both hands. He said, "Daddy, the soft insect is going to puff puff again."

    Tong Xiao glanced at him and ignored him.

    Little Ginseng moved the soft bug in front of Daddy and gestured.

    Tong Xiao leaned back slightly, but did not speak.

    The little ginseng's brows were almost frowning, but he repeated it again: "Daddy, the soft bug is going to run away again."

    Tong Xiao was satisfied, "If you say it clearly, you know that you are a man. Boys, boys should look like boys." The

    little ginseng was very tall, but immediately frustrated: "The soft bug is going to run."