Chapter 105

The so-called outsourcing is actually very simple.

    It is nothing more than shocking everyone, making them afraid to make them dare not do anything.

    Cheng Ran is the most powerful person in this city. As long as in the eyes of countless people, Diyur will solve him without any effort. Seeing it with his own eyes, how can there be no people who are afraid.

    When these people go back, they will pass ten to ten, and their abilities will become more exaggerated.

    And this is what they want.

    For them, whether it's Deyur or a few big monsters, it's just natural to pretend to be a big boss.

    Are you afraid to scare these people?

    Dewur looked around: "Tomorrow I will move into the city. If there is a challenge, I'm Dewur Hume is waiting anytime."

    No one answered at the scene.

    They looked left and right, but did not dare to meet their eyes.

    They didn't take a deep breath until Dyur and others left.

    One of the elderly old people looked at the former city lord who was paralyzed on the ground, and sighed, "The sky of Cloud City is about to change."

    In a room not far away, several big monsters entered the room and looked for their own. The place, the first thing after lying down, is to take out the inner alchemy and absorb it frantically.

    The feeling of exhaustion of aura is really bad.

    Hu Li lay down on Yuan Ang's body with a smile: "The scene just now was really funny, and they were all scared like that. Tell me, if they know that we are strong on the outside and weak on the inside, would they be silly? the eye. " "

    you just foreign powers within the weak, I was strong inside and out. "She Li-handed at him, cold angrily said:" had really stuck here, even to make a stand still You have to pretend."

    "You do it, you go." Yuan Ang breathed out for his wife.

    "Speaking of which, the ability of this city lord is really good." Dyur raised his wrist and thought about the tricks at the time. It seemed to flutter gently, but only the two sides could feel the anger inside.

    Diyur continued: "We win by surprise. If it weren't for his carelessness, he wouldn't be able to win him within a few tricks. If the time drags on, your spent aura will dry up, and in the end we will only fail."

    "So." Say, it's really boring here." She Li muttered.

    "It's enough to scare them temporarily. When Dyur becomes the city lord, his reputation will naturally spread to the outside. The old marshal knows that a message will come, and Tong Xiao is the wife of the city lord, and Lao Shan will come when he knows. Let's look for it if we save it." Mao Ci was relieved.

    Just shock other people now.

    As long as they stay in Cloud City, there is always a way to save their lives.

    Mental power, aura, and machines cannot be used, but there is one other thing that can be used.

    It is the formation.

    Even if this formation consumes aura very quickly, don't forget that there is also a gathering spirit formation.

    Come to an array and replenish it as you consume it.