Chapter 53

The way forward is easy, mainly because the cracks are not easy to walk.

    They must reach the edge of the crack earlier, and try their best to find a way.

    No matter who the people in the cave are, they want to leave this place. Now that they are ready, they decide to act immediately.

    When others were preparing to move, Zuo Lan planned to go out. He said: "This place is not a good place to live in the snow and ice, but there are also a lot of good things inside. I will go out for a stroll first. Come back with some good things."

    "I'm with you." Angus said.

    Zuo Lan shook his head and stroked his hair, "It's too cold outside, I'll go with this guy." The

    so-called guy is naturally Tong Xiao.

    But Tong Xiao didn't like going outside, it was so cold outside, he didn't want to go out at all.

    Can't help but shrink his neck to express his unwillingness.

    It's just that the Rat King decided that he really didn't care about the person's disagreement, anyway, Tong Xiao won't go, and will just take it when the time comes.

    On the second day, Tong Xiao was carried by the collar to the ground before she woke up.

    The palace has been destroyed a lot, and a few strange beasts are guarded nearby. Without Tong Xiao's hands, Zuo Lan will solve it. After the solution, he threw the beast pill over, and said, "Don't tell me, what the hell is going on with you?"

    Tong Xiao sat on the steps, and he faintly said: "I don't know what's going on. , I suddenly came here a few months ago."

    Zuo Lan sighed as he heard it, but he didn't forget that at the beginning these few monsters suddenly disappeared, but they were anxiously broken, and the whole world was not found. , I finally found the interstellar, and was struggling to find it in the interstellar. As a result, I didn't expect them to have passed thousands of years, and these few only passed less than a year.

    Zuo Lan was a little angry, and when he reached out, he rubbed Tong Xiao's head vigorously.

    Tong Xiao shrank his neck and said, "Mus King, where are they?"

    "Who knows." Zuo Lan sat down and said arrogantly: "The interstellar space is not as big as the earth. It's just as big as the earth. Knowing where they are, maybe they are trapped in some place like me."

    Tong Xiao sighed as she listened. Several old men were not worried, and he had to run to the rescue one by one. He took a picture. He patted Zuo Lan on the shoulder and said: "Don't worry, King Rat, I will find some elders."     Zuo Lan listened very relieved, those guys don't have to worry at all, even if they are trapped, they can't die. Staying at home and living the two-person world with Angus, the matter of finding the demon is left to these little guys.     After Tong Xiao finished speaking, he came over again, "King Rat, how should the little ginseng be born? Isn't it all in October? I have been ten months old, and he is not going to be born yet."     Zuo Lan stretched out his hand and flicked it. Flicking his forehead, "Humans are conceived in October, and the demon's words are pregnant for a hundred years."     Tong Xiao took a breath, and he shouted, "It will take a hundred years, then how can I double repair with a tall man?"     Zuo Lan Angrily smiled, he slapped the back of his head directly: "Fix a fart, just let Deyw hold it, whoever let him have a baby in your stomach, hold it for hundreds of years."     Tong Xiao I want to cry because it hurts, and I also want to cry after listening to the words of the Rat King.     Although the taste of the first double repair was not good, it felt good to kiss me afterwards.     Little Ginseng didn't dare to be too presumptuous in him.     With his eyes wide open, Tong Xiao said pitifully: "King Rat, Little Ginseng is your nephew, he is so cute, don't you want to hug him?"     Zuo Lan raised his brows, and he was really thinking, but But the mouth said: "Whatever you think, you six guys are enough to toss, come one more, I am afraid that I will live less for a few years." After     returning, he lifted his chin and let the little ginseng show up.     From advance to miracle, little ginseng rarely shows up.