Chapter 110

With the news of his parents and Grandpa Shan, Dewl didn't know whether he was happy or disappointed.

    Cheng De and the others have been looking for news from them all these years, but there has been no news. This is not good news for Deyur either.

    However, now there is a little advantage. Cheng De and the others dare not make a big fuss about finding people, and they can’t spread the news all over the world. But unlike him, Deyw can find people all over the world, and he can also name him and Tong Xiao. Spread throughout the corners of the world.

    As long as parents and Grandpa Shan know, they can take the initiative to find it.

    Just like Cheng De.

    With this comfort, Dewar against Cheng Tak said: "I make people take you to rest, the day after tomorrow morning, everyone reported to me."

    "Yes!"

    Several people one voice, their tone, it also brought Expected for the future.

    Listening to Master Deyur's tone, I want to reuse their plans, and it's better than hiding in these years.

    The person who came to take them to rest was not other people, but Aha.

    Ah La's first task was to plant green fruit trees for small ginseng.

    When the task had just ended, and he hadn't considered what to do in the future, the second task was sent to manage the trivial matters of the main city.

    Ah Ha once thought about it secretly.

    Li Da is the manager of Yuncheng, and his current position is not the manager of the main city.

    Calculated in this way, his position feels more noble than Li Da.

    More importantly, Aha can feel the new city lord's reuse of him. He feels that if he works harder, sooner or later he will be able to lead his family to a better life.

    So when the city lord asked him to take these people to rest, he was very respectful, and said to them: "The place to live has been arranged for you. To the east of the main city, the city lord has given an account. You must be good. Eat well and live and eat well. Tell me what you need. What I can do must be arranged for you."

    Cheng De nodded, and he asked: "Can you tell me how Lord Deyw will manage the city lord? Was it defeated?"

    Ah Ha smiled, and said with admiration: "You didn't see the scene that day. The city lord only defeated the previous city lord with three moves. At that time, almost 10,000 people saw it with their own eyes. I was afraid of the scene. It will never be forgotten in a lifetime."

    Cheng De exchanged glances with the person next to him after hearing this, and then said: "Master Dewur uses fighting power?"

    A Hao took a step forward, passed them, and replied: "This is not very clear. I don't know how to use fighting power. I saw that the city lord only defeated the previous city lord with a long sword in his hand. As for how to defeat it, I, a layman, really can't see it."

    Cheng De points I nodded, I already had some thoughts in my mind, so I didn't speak.

    As if she couldn't stop her mouth, Ama continued to bluff and say: "Speaking of which, I am the first person in this world to see the city lord and them. They all come from that place, and they look different than they are now. I was a little embarrassed. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I really thought they would be ordinary marginal people when they got here. I didn't expect them to become what they are now."

    Cheng De listened, neither he nor the people around him Speak.

    And the more

    Aha talked, the more vigorous he turned, he turned around, as if sharing a fun, leaned in front of Cheng De, and whispered: "Do you know, the city lord really has a dragon." Cheng De's pupils tightened, he has not yet As he spoke, a person next to him asked impatiently: "Dyur really has a dragon?"

    The smile on Awa's face was even greater, "I saw it with my own eyes."

    "The dragon is now..."

    "Shut up ." !" Cheng De let out a low voice, then said with a face: "Ama, we are all tired, so let's go to rest first."

    Ah Ha patted his forehead sharply, and he said, "I blame my many mouths. You should rest first. I'll send some food to you in the evening." He

    respectfully sent these people into the room one by one.

    The slight flattering smile on A's face remained the same.

    But when he walked out of the yard, the smile on his face gradually subsided, and then became solemn.

    He had seen all kinds of situations in the world when he was very young, and Ah Ha has understood a truth since he was a child. If he wants to grow up safely, he has to take care of his younger siblings. It is not necessarily fists, but also a pair of eyes and a mouth.

    Eyes see through people's hearts, mouths fool tens of thousands of people.

    He grew up with these.

    Just now, Aha moved a little bit of thought.

    From the suspicion in his heart at the beginning, to the end he was convinced that those people just now had some unknown secrets.

    First, he inquired about the city lord, and then he deliberately said the dragon, and the result was obviously that these people really had a certain idea about the dragon.

    But Aya felt a little embarrassed.

    These people are obviously the old acquaintances of the city lord, he doesn't know whether to say or not.

    However, this idea was just right, and Ah Ha thought she was ridiculous.

    He is the man of the city lord, and the backing behind is also the city lord, since he found something wrong, of course he had to say.

    So, Ah Ha went straight in one direction.

    ...

    Ten minutes later, after listening to what Ama said, Deyw didn't show any reaction on his face.

    Instead, the big monsters were all surprised.

    Tong Xiao looked a little dazed, and he asked, "Aren't they his father's subordinates? If there is a problem, then are they bad guys?"

    "Knowing people and knowing the face, so it's better to be a demon. If you feel uncomfortable, just raise your fist. "She Li tweeted twice, obviously disgusted.

    "Dyur, did you see it before?" Buttz looked at Dyur and said to him.

    Diyw nodded slightly, he had indeed guessed.

    It was only uncertain before, but now even others can see that the guess in his heart is not false.

    "There are a total of 18 people around my father. All of them are very loyal, and they have been with his father for decades. When Cheng De and a few people came over, I was really happy." Er said lightly, even if they did not find their parents in the end, being able to bring Cheng De and the others back to StarCraft is an explanation to their family.

    But in just a few short sentences by Cheng De, Deyur found something wrong, "The most important thing in my father's heart is his mother. This is why my father always takes his mother with him no matter where he goes. I can protect him from time to time. If he was really besieged, his father would not escape, and he would never let his subordinates leave, but desperately to protect his mother.”

    Deyur understood his father, if he and Tong Xiao also encountered this situation. He would definitely let people fight to protect Tong Xiao, instead of letting others leave and expose Tong Xiao to the crisis.

    This is the selfishness of being a man and the selfishness of being a superior.

    But his and his father's choices will be exactly the same.