Chapter 108

After the little ginseng finished speaking, he stared at the two big demons blankly.

    Look, he said that he would give birth to a little demon who "didn't like to eat toffee". He said so bluntly, why did they all return the toffee to him?

    A little ape-man with a tail appeared in Hu Li's mind. He licked his lower lip: "Should we try?"

    Yuan Ang's eyes deepened, where he could still bear with him, and he immediately walked over with the little ginseng. In front of

    Tong Xiao, he stretched out his palm: "Fruit." Tong Xiao was trembling. He looked at Uncle Ape Man and then at the poor little ginseng. He always felt that if he didn't hand over the fruit, the little ginseng would be torn up.

    One side is a child, and the other is a red fruit.

    Tong Xiao could only pick the red fruit painfully and hand it over.

    Yuan Ang was very satisfied. After letting go of the small ginseng

    , he untied the beard bag under him, and threw it away: "If you like it, take it." After saying that, he stepped forward and went directly to Hu Li's side and pulled Hu. Li was a flashback again, disappeared, and it was obvious what to do.

    However, at this time, all of Tong Xiao's attention fell on the bag of necessity.

    You know, there are a lot of good things in the bag of Uncle Ape Man.

    There are so many treasures, let alone some other rare gadgets, all collected by Uncle Hu Li, Tong Xiao thinks he must be polite in a while, and all the interesting things in it are taken out!

    The little ginseng was angry with his cheeks. He told the truth that the two big demons didn't give him toffee, so angry ginseng!

    Xiao Tong rubbing his head at him and said: "?! Silly child hit, even for a moment ape Uncle bags are in the hands of your father, not afraid toffee do we now put it to move light"

    small ginseng eyes With joy in it, he followed his father to move the bag for a while.

    At the other end, two big monsters are working together to create a little monster.

    She Li cursed secretly: "You can't set up an enchantment? Huli's smell is about to spread throughout the main city."

    Jiao Ci glanced at him and said nothing.

    She Li couldn't stand it anymore. She yelled in one direction: "I said, can you be more private? Can't you let me be quiet?"

    However...the voice just fell off, and it was said that it tasted, but the voice was all heard. come out.

    She Li smashed the table. She had had enough in the mountains before. After a thousand years of silence, she now has to be tortured again. This incident is the most malicious thing for him as a single snake!

    Jiao Ci glanced at him faintly, and looked at him quietly while holding the book.

    It's just that there are spells in his hands, ears can't hear, noses can't smell, and he won't bother them if they go around.