Chapter 35

Did Tong Xiao touch it?

    Naturally I touched it!

    He doesn't say that he is the most courageous among a few, but he does it often when he wants to do it.

    Besides, he hasn't touched it before, and touched it again is just aftertaste.

    It's just that Dyur was touched and ran away.

    Why is it angry?

    The face is full of color and the tips of the ears are red, which is not anger in any way.

    Tong Xiao felt that he was wronged. It was the tall man who let him touch it.

    During the period of grievance, the group boarded the ship and planned to return to the empire.

    Before staying, I was mainly afraid that the little mud would be brought back and destroyed the ecological environment of the empire.

    Now that there is no problem, and it is really possible to grow a lot of plants, Deyur plans to bring the little mud back to the empire, if it is really like the short man said.

    If all kinds of plants can be grown, the use of small mud will be too great.

    In fact, change a statement.

    Isn't it because he trusts the short man?

    In fact, the most appropriate way is to leave the little mud on this planet or arrange another planet closer to the empire.

    But because of this trust, Diyur was sure that the little mud was brought to the empire, and there would be no more white fog.

    Not believe in the little mud, but in the short man.

    At this time, the little mud turned back into a small lump again, and it breathed quietly, looking very harmless.

    The days of staying on the ship were a bit boring. Dandan crawled on the table, his round eyes stared at the small mud, and then his limbs did not stand up, but directly moved forward with his limbs and moved to a small position. In front of the mud.

    Then he stretched out his paw and poked in the mud to play.

    Maybe it was because of being irritated, the center of the little mud suddenly sank a little bit, and then when Dandan poked his head and looked at it, a chuckle of mud stuck to Dandan's head.

    "Cuckoo!" Dandan's paw fell on his face, and he felt offended by his little friend.

    Little friends without wings, don't need to pity at all!

    Just as he stood up and gnawed his teeth, a hand directly behind him lifted him up by the back of his neck.

    Marlow shook his head with a finger upright, "Little guy, this is a treasure, don't bully it." Is

    n't it a treasure? Although he only tried to grow radishes, not only was it planted, but the planting cycle was obvious. How could it not be considered a treasure if it is greatly shortened.

    Of course, there are also downsides.

    The radishes that were planted were all carried on the ship by the marshal's companion, so that now one meal and three main dishes are radishes.

    He thought it was good to go back early, otherwise the radishes on the ship would pile up.

    "Cuckoo." Dandan didn't struggle, and talked with the brown-eyed interstellar in a raised posture.