Chapter 89

Zuo Lan, who returned to the house, was first devastated under the gaze of the three children.

    Then, staring at the swollen nose and face, Angus tried to absorb the energy stone.

    The formula for absorption is very simple, and I don't know if the spiritual roots of the cultivators are similar to the spiritual power in the interstellar. Zuo Lan found that Angus's spiritual roots are good, and the energy stone slowly dimmed after a while.

    It can be said that they have entered the door of cultivation.

    The good news spread to all of them that night.

    Not only Angus, but Dyur also successfully absorbed the Energy Stone.

    It's just that the speed of their absorption is very slow, unlike the great demon Zuo Lan, who has just put a piece of energy in his hand, and it fades almost in a short while.

    In the process of chatting.

    The abandoned energy boxes placed in front of Zuo Lan gradually piled up into hills.

    No way, who made him have not absorbed so much for a long time, as soon as he absorbed it, he couldn't let it go anymore.

    Yuan Ang glanced at him, and said, "Tong Xiao's fruit is too few, it is not enough."

    Although one fruit has two points.

    But they can't be matched at will.

    Now there is no fruit, they can't cultivate at all, but when they have fruit, they worry about distribution.

    Tong Xiao is holding the little ginseng and chewing toffee. Although the fruit belongs to him, he doesn't worry at all. Anyway, he decides to discuss with a few big monsters, and he just waits for the fruit to be contributed.

    The little ginseng in his arms was also chewing toffee. While chewing, his eyes kept staring at the little white fox in Yuan Ang's arms. His eyes became hot. He took out a soft bug from his arms and handed it over, "Puff."

    Please. You eat bugs.

    The soft bug fainted directly in fright.

    Did not see the beginning of the little white fox's disgust.

    The bugs don’t like it, and the little ginseng took out the toffee from his pocket again, "Puff?" The

    little white fox sniffed his nose, and asked for a scent of milk. He didn’t ask for it, but was holding him. He rubbed his body, and opened his mouth tenderly.

    As Yuan Ang listened, he opened his palm directly and landed in front of the little ginseng, and gestured.

    The little ginseng pretended not to understand, leaning in his father's arms and closing his eyes.

    As a result, as soon as the eyes were closed, there was a knock on the head.

    He narrowed his mouth in pain, took out a toffee from his pocket and placed it in Yuan Ang's palm.

    It's just that...

    one can't be dismissed at all, Yuan Ang directly reached out his hand to carry the villain upside down and shrugged, and a small pile of toffee fell from his pocket on the tabletop. After he was sure that he would never fall out again, Yuan Ang took it. The small ginseng was lost.

    The little ginseng was panting with anger, tears continued in his eyes, and he was extremely aggrieved.

    "Puff puff puff puff." He teased his father and asked him to avenge him.