Chapter 41

Tong Xiao looked at the big and small bags in the floating car, and couldn't help but feel a little worried.

    Just now, Ye Ye and his beasts and pigeons howled to help carry them. Now there are so many, even if he can carry them, they don't have so many hands.

    I wondered if I should blur out the branches and put a basket on the back of the bag.

    However, before he could pay attention, the hovering car stopped when he saw the tall man walking towards him.

    Tong Xiaogang wanted to wave his hand to say hello, only to find that he had spent all the stars after shopping, as if he didn't buy anything for Little Ginseng's dad, what should I do if he has some guilty conscience.

    Diyur opened the door of the floating car and just snorted a few times, as if complaining: "Why don't you take me there?"

    He wanted to go shopping or something.

    Especially knowing that Tong Xiao was walking happily with a dwarf, even if he didn't want to admit it, he felt a little jealous.

    Tong Xiao grinned, and smiled so little tiger teeth appeared from his lips, "Then I have to wait until I earn more stars, and I will take you around."

    For the tall man, another dad of his little ginseng, it was this time to support him . With a few of them excellent people, before he knew it, Tong Xiao regarded him as half of his own.

    "Take me with you if you have stars?" Dewar said.

    Tong Xiao nodded, with the feeling of spending money on shopping, how happy it is.

    Diyw stepped forward, holding the short man’s wrist directly, reaching out and tapping a few times on the short man’s light brain, and then a number flashed on the screen, “Is this enough, or we’ll go tomorrow? Go shopping? You can buy anything you want."

    After equipping a few of them with optical brains, there are naturally a lot of credit points stored in them.

    Although the credit points above can not be bought back, but to make Tong Xiaohua happy, it is definitely a lot, even in the eyes of other interstellar people, it is an astronomical figure.

    Looking at the series of numbers, Tong Xiao's eyes were a little dazzling, and he felt that he couldn't count them.

    He feels like a rich man.

    Dewar got a date, I feel very good mood, he glanced around the packages, but also the grip from Shorty's finger, "not carrying things, into the storage ring on the line."

    Finger in the The ring is the wedding ring that Tong Xiao was forced to wear when he was urged to get married.

    But he didn't know that it would actually be a storage ring.

    After receiving the contents of the floating car into the ring, he shook his head and looked a little proud: "It's not as big as my

    beard bag." Deyw reached out his hand and squeezed the flesh of his cheek, "In your hand Don’t be robbed.”

    Tong Xiao wanted to roll up his sleeves again, “

    Let’s see who robbed who.” Deyw laughed, hooked the short man’s neck, and cut him off. Take it back.

    I plan to feed the two father and son well, and cultivate and cultivate feelings.

    What he loves most now is to feed and feed this large and small ginseng.