Chapter 91

Several of them don't want to go out.

    It happened to be pressed onto the warship by Mats, soaring into the sky, and heading towards the sky full of Zerg.

    Tong Xiao watched, and suddenly realized that marrying a tall man still has great benefits.

    At the very least, a few big monsters can force the little brothers, but can't force him.

    at night.

    Diyw looked at the military newspaper, and Tong Xiao was eating toffee while holding a small ginseng.

    The whole room was filled with the scent of milk. From time to time, I heard the sound of the two father and son chewing toffee, which made Deyw a little absent-minded when he watched, and his eyes fell on the two father and son involuntarily.

    Tong Xiao put his arms around the little ginseng, and looked at the little guy when he was quiet. When he was quiet, he could not help but ask: "How about we add a few more little ginseng? Give Uncle Mao a red fruit, and I have four more. Four, or four?"

    "Puff puff." The little ginseng raised his small paws and raised his four fingers high.

    Dewl really couldn't help it. He reached out and knocked on the heads of the two fathers and sons

    , "What are you thinking about?" Tong Xiao's teeth were so painful, "Why are you thinking about it, how reasonable I said before." So did the

    little ginseng . The painful grinning grin, almost ran in tears.

    Diyur stretched out his hand and rubbed his forehead to Tong Xiao, and he helplessly explained: "You spend hundreds of years to grow fruit, it is better to put hope on Honghua, give him time to study it."

    Tong Xiao pouted. , Staring at his own man: "Aren't you willing to give birth to a small ginseng with me?" The

    small ginseng is also akimbo, and the look on his face is easy to understand-don't you want to give birth to me with daddy?

    Diyw laughed directly and directly handed the small ginseng to the small silver ball tube, and then took Tong Xiao back to the house, telling him whether he would like it or not with action.

    ...

    There are a lot fewer monsters in the house, but it's still very lively.

    The little white fox felt a lot less now, and he asked Yuan Ang to play with him Sahuan all day. The most visited place was Zuo Lan's room, where are the three meat dumplings.

    Compared with the small ginseng, these three meat dumplings are closer to the human form and more interesting.

    Not only the little white fox but also the little ginseng always love to run here.

    Therefore, two novice fathers have to take care of their own cubs, and also take care of the two uninvited ones and the adults behind them, which is simply miserable.

    Tong Xiao followed the little ginseng and watched the three little guys sipping milk. He couldn't help but speak again: "Lord Rat, are you really going to be my in-laws?"

    Zuo Lan's face was dark. : "No."

    Tong Xiao felt it was a pity, and then turned his gaze on Angus, his eyes full of anticipation.

    Angus rubbed his head and said helplessly: "I and Deyur are brothers. Speaking of which, Ginseng is their cousin."

    Tong Xiao patted his forehead, and he gave it to him. forget.