Chapter 29

Deyur may not know exactly how old the short man is, but he also has a number in his mind.

    After all, in the process of chasing the planet Seth, he also knew that there was some relationship between the short man and the treant, and this relationship did not come in a short time.

    Therefore, if you think about it, Tong Xiao will not be too young if he associates with a tree person who is more than 3,000 years old.

    What's more, there are no species in the interstellar, and there are also species that are more than a thousand years old and still in their infancy.

    Diyw is not blind, even if Tong Xiao is not young, but with ignorance in his eyes and the gestures that he shows from time to time, he can see that he is still in the world and needs someone to take him slowly. Get in touch with this world.

    only.

    Knowing that, knowing that Dyur is not willing to accept the word'brother' at all.

    Who knew that Xiao Yinqiu had so many mouths that he actually said it in front of the short man!

    He spit out a few words from his throat: "I think it should be updated, it's good to be a dumb."

    It's a pity that the little silver ball is completely dead, otherwise it will be even more frightened.

    After speaking, Deyw slightly lowered his head and stared at the short man, seeing the expectation in the short man's big eyes, he felt a little hairy all of a sudden.

    Tong Xiao is in Dashan, although he is not the youngest, but it is almost the same.

    Being brother and boss is his favorite thing to do.

    Now suddenly there was a younger brother who was still so much taller than him, and that taste made him happier than absorbing aura.     Wei Wei took a

    step forward, and he asked: "How

old are you?" Diyw didn't hold back and took a half step backwards. It's not strange to ask, but it's the tone of voice, the only thing he hears short people use this Talking to him in a gentle tone made him feel a little flustered...

    He coughed slightly, and stiffly changed the subject, "I just said that neither the box nor the dirt in it is too dangerous, so take it out rashly..." As he

    said, Deyur couldn't speak anymore, even the corners of his mouth were vague. You can still see the convulsions.

    Just because of the few on the opposite side.

    "Guess how old he is? He is not as old as I am. I don't know what he eats and grows so fast."

    "Don't be an underage, right? I heard that some monster races are big, but they are actually milk dolls."

    "No. Will it? The other father of that little ginseng is a milk doll, don't I have to raise two milk dolls?"

    "Or, the boss should throw him away. Raising a milk doll costs stars. You have stars. Coins?"

    Tong Xiao and Fatty said to me, the volume is not low.

    Poverty, who was listening next to the two little ones, gradually felt a chill, and then looked at the "milk doll" in the fat mouth. At this time, his face was black, and he was so frightened that his legs were soft and he buried his head in the fat. Don't dare to move in the fat hair.

    It's too horrible and terrifying!

    The black-faced Deyur put his hands on the tabletop, he pulled the corners of his mouth hard, gritted his teeth and smiled: "Am I a baby doll, don't you know? Would you like to recall it now?"