Chapter 88

The only uncomfortable thing is that when he absorbs the energy stone, the big demon around him always harass him from time to time.

    Tong Xiao was absorbing the energy stone happily. He tilted his body and showed his little teeth to Uncle Mao: "What are you doing."

    Mao Ci asked, "Do you feel something is wrong?"

    Tong Xiao tilted his head and thought. Nothing feels at all.

    And the little ginseng sitting cross-legged next to him shook his head and pretended to say: "Puff." The

    body was warm and comfortable.

    Jiao Ci touched the leaves on the top of the little ginseng head, frowning, he wanted to ask Tong Xiao, this silly bug, there must be nothing to ask, and they had to think about it themselves and see where to start.

    While he was thinking about it, the attention of the two fathers and sons Tong Xiao fell completely on a certain place.

    There was a little white fox sitting there.

    He squinted lazily, shaking his head, as if he was going to sleep.

    Tong Xiao's fingers are a little itchy, he really wants to feel it.

    Little Ginseng also wanted to touch it. He was bolder than his father. He moved forward like an animal on all fours, and approached the little white fox. He stretched out his paw and wanted to move forward.

    As a result, with a'pop', he was slapped severely.

    With tears in her tears, the little ginseng looked at Yuan Ang pitifully.

    Yuan Ang turned a blind eye and said coldly to him: "Don't disturb him to sleep." The

    voice was cold, but it was extraordinarily light and extraordinarily warm.

    The difference in treatment is simply too different.

    Little Ginseng was tearful, and quickly reached out his hand, and after touching the little white fox's fur, he immediately turned around and hid behind his father's back.

    Just touching it, awakened the little white fox, he called out a few times, as if he was acting like a baby.

    And Tong Xiao was surprised at the daring of the small ginseng.

    At the same time, Yuan Ang rushed over and rubbed Tong Xiao on the ground.

    "I didn't do it!" Tong Xiao bared his teeth in pain. He didn't even touch it, so why should he be beaten!

    Yuan Ang sneered: "Who made the small ginseng come out of your stomach."

    After speaking, he glared at the shivering small ginseng that had shrunk in the corner.

    Tong Xiao wanted to cry without tears, and the one who was rubbed no longer had any temper.

    I was very annoyed. If I touched Uncle Huli, it would be okay to say, but I didn’t even touch the root hair, so I suffered a meal and suddenly felt a loss.

    Feeling at a loss, he secretly stretched out his hand and hugged the little white fox who had followed Yuan Ang in his arms.

    The little ginseng with her shoulders shrunk opened her mouth wide in astonishment. Daddy is simply too powerful.

    But looking at Yuan Ang, who was so dark, he ran away in fright.

    "Looking for a beating." Yuan Ang squeezed out the words from his mouth, and then slowed down his expression. He held the hooded little white fox in his arms and comforted him, completely unlike the cold and stern look just now.