Chapter 42

When Tong Xiao came here, he was also guided by an inexplicable voice.

    Only when he came, he felt a little strange.

    As Deyw said before, this handsome man in a wheelchair does not see Deyue as two brothers, because there is really no similarity between them.

    He was originally curious about who made him come over.

    As a result, when he arrived, Tong Xiao was a little stunned. He still saw two shadows on a person for the first time.

    Obviously the man's body is sitting, but behind the man there are two shadows standing side by side, one on the left and the other on the right.

    The two blurred shadows seem to have a connecting place, connecting from behind the man.

    All in all, it was a bit horrifying.

    When the two brothers were surprised, Tong Xiao asked: "Is it because of his species?"

    On this interstellar, there are too many weird species, just like when I first met Boss Bertie. It just frightened him, and later came across many species, and he was already a little used to it.

    But this is the first time that Tong Xiao has seen such a strange species.

    Deyw's face was slightly darkened.

    If anyone said that, he would be suspicious.

    But Tong Xiao alone is convinced that this sentence has profound meaning.

    What's more, there was Angus's expression, which gave him more ideas.

    In the glass room, the man in the wheelchair suddenly got up. He slowly walked over to the people outside, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised, and he said: "Two shadows? Your eyes are really charming."

    Closed for almost ten. The young man suddenly stood up.

    Diyw did not find it strange that the reason why the struggle between the two brothers was able to end at the most critical time was not that Angus was not capable enough, but that he was able to catch it at the critical time.

    The reason for trapping Angus with a glass room. It's because Diyur has always known that such a simple glass room can't hold Angus at all, but if he has that mind, even the abyss Angus can get up by himself.

    Deyur stepped forward and looked at him across the glass room.

    He said coldly: "The misfortune comes from your mouth. Be careful. I sealed your mouth."

    Angus licked his lower lip and smiled even more dazzlingly. "I want to see how my brother is going to seal mine. Mouth?"

    Diew looked at him coldly and said nothing.

    Instead, Tong Xiao stepped forward, placing her fingers on the glass room, her face even closer, looking at a vague shadow on the opposite side.

    Although he couldn't see his expression clearly, Tong Xiao just felt that this shadow was much gentler than the others.

    And at this time, on the finger of the glass room, the small ginseng also appeared.

    The stretched leaves were lying on the glass, as if they were also looking at the black shadow in the glass.

    Across the glass, the people inside and outside always feel a little weird.

    Looking at the background of the two people leaving.