Chapter 19

When the branch was inserted into the slit, the light brain began to smoke, and a figure was displayed on the light brain, and within a second, there was a'click', and the entire light brain was broken.

    Tong Xiao panicked and felt his legs were soft.

    Especially it was less than a second, but he could clearly see the man's green face.

    Although he suffered a loss, it was his start. Maybe a man wanted to squeeze him, and he was too embarrassed to fight back with a guilty conscience, so it's better not to meet.

    Two things are irrelevant, which is the best thing.

    Unfortunately, the idea is good, but another party has to agree that it is not.

    It's just that Tong Xiao doesn't worry about this anymore, anyway, the light brain is ruined, and the man can't find him.

    Just thinking about it, I think it's beautiful, and there is no need to worry about anything.

    Seeing the astonishment on Tu Mushu's face, Tong Xiao said, "I suddenly felt that it would be nice to be a black household." After

    Tu Mushu was stunned, he just smiled softly, "It's okay, a foreigner on the planet Seth. Not much, we don't need to use our brains, it will not delay things."

    Tong Xiao nodded in agreement.

    Not only will it not delay things, it is also convenient for him.

    The planet Seth is not small, but the place where the tree people live is not big.

    Standing on the tall building, Tong Xiao looked at the barrier in the distance curiously, and asked: "Where is it outside?"

    Tu Muchu slowly turned his neck, with cold frost between his eyebrows, "Land of death." "

    the sight resumed, he said:" you do not want to go outside, the place is full of death, only in the human shield of the tree, is the safest place. "

    Tong Xiao shivered.

    I don't know if it is because of the horror of that place, or because of the coldness in Tu Muchen's words.

    However, no matter what it was, Tong Xiao had no interest in running outside.

    Tong Xiao asked curiously: "Metsequoia said you are his descendants, is your species also Metasequoia?"

    Tu Mushu shook his head, and his hand fell on Tong Xiao's shoulder, slightly lowered his head and whispered. Whispered a few times.

    Tong Xiao heard what he said, but didn't understand the meaning of these tones.

    It is inevitable that there is a little doubt.

    After Tu Muchu finished speaking, he said: "We Seth, according to the words of interstellar people, are the natives of this planet. More than three thousand years ago, the entire Seth planet was in a mess. Suddenly one day, the tree man Suddenly appearing on this land, he propped up a safe world for us Seth tree people, so it is not wrong to say that we Seth tree people are descendants of tree people."

    Because there is no tree people without tree people. Seth now.

    Tong Xiao suddenly felt a trace of pride.

    Look, Metasequoia No. 98 is his little friend. He used to climb to the Metasequoia to play on the mountain.

    Poverty flying in the air, his big eyeballs kept falling outside the barrier, he whispered dullly, "Are there no other species on the planet inside?"