Chapter 15

It is basically impossible for an unmanned spacecraft to pass through the meteorite zone.

    Tong Xiao's luck is not good, but it is definitely not bad.

    At least they can land on this planet intact, even if all of them are more or less injured, they may be alive.

    Tong Xiao sat on the floor, flipping through the broken parts he picked up from the garbage dump, planning to stay first to see if it worked.

    In front of him, there was a red-skinned interstellar, he carried trash that was his height on his back, and walked toward the front with deep marks on one foot.

    There is always a fierceness in the eyes, without any cover.

    However, Tong Xiao, who was sitting in a fat pan, didn't care at all. He just hummed and said, "Hurry up, or I won't give you food!" When

    he said this, the egg dumpling next to him jumped over immediately. , Barking the sharp teeth in his mouth is a roar.

    Although his voice was soft and waxy, Colin shivered in fright. He immediately ran with his leg up, and regardless of whether he was tired or not, he wanted to climb down, but he would rather be tired than be bitten by this unknown creature.

    Even if he takes a small bite and breaks some skin, he will feel pain for two or three days.

    That kind of feeling he really didn't want to try again.

    After clearing up a garbage dump, Colin went to the registered place to receive 300 beads, which is his wages today.

    A generation of pirates, or the frightening pirate Colin.

    On this inexplicable planet, not to mention working as a handyman, and for the money he earned from working, he actually had to honor the pure human that he originally wanted to buy as a commodity. This feeling of aggrieved feeling made him stay a few times at night. Men tears.

    But no matter how badly he was, Colin could only endure it.

    Even, I have to be fortunate to have Tong Xiao, a pure human being by his side.

    It is because the planet they are now on is obviously an inconspicuous junk star, and even if they see it while flying through the starry sky, they will choose to ignore it directly. If they are not forced to do so, they will never land on this planet.

    And they are some of the last resort.

    The spacecraft was damaged by a meteorite and fell directly on this planet.

    As soon as he entered the atmosphere, Colin, who had just awakened, found that it was not good.

    I don't know why, on this planet, he can't use mental power, and he can't even open the space button.

    On the entire planet, people without mental power, even robots, are the most backward kind.

    On this planet, the highest authority is a person who is inconspicuous in the interstellar space, but on this planet, he is a strong one.

    And Colin, the original strong man, lost his mental strength, lost his mecha, and suffered a wound. If he hadn't been sheltered by Tong Xiao, he would have been dead on this chaotic planet. Up.

    Therefore, in the eyes of several Tong Xiao, Colin is really a weak chicken.

    However, weak chickens also have the benefits of weak chickens, at least they can let him do hard work and raise everyone.