Chapter 79

The little ginseng left behind played alone for a while.

    But playing with it made him feel boring. He found a soil that smelled of daddy, dug a hole, and buried himself.

    Daddy said that the feeling of being in the pit is really great.

    The little ginseng is half of the body in the soil and half of the body on top. He supports his chin with both hands, but he doesn't feel comfortable in the soil. He still feels obedient, and always feels that something is crawling on his body.

    After enduring it for a while, he really couldn't help it, and stretched out his hand a few times to see what was on him.

    Pulling the soil apart, the small ginseng pulled out a soft writhing worm from the soil.

    The soft worm was constantly twisting in his paws. He leaned forward and sniffed. He immediately retracted his head and spit out the tip of his tongue. It was smelly and smelly at all.

    With a flick of the paw, the soft bug was thrown away.

    Put your hands on the back of your head, lie on your back and sing a song.

    "Puff puff, puff puff puff puff, puff, puff puff puff ~"

    a word not on the pitch, 'pop' is also extremely ugly, but loud voice and loud, but why ginseng has also felt he had a great day I plan to sing it a few more times and let my dad listen to it.

    The little man sang happily.

    Some people... No, they are not happy with animals.

    The soft worm that was thrown twisted its body and twisted its body extremely severely, as if suffering from some torture. It quickly moved to the little ginseng, and the thing that was impatient was that it opened its mouth and took a bite.

    The little ginseng jumped out of the soil so much pain.

    But the soft bug that accidentally ate the ginseng meat remained motionless, as if dead.

    The little ginseng that was so painful that he was jumping around didn't notice, his attention was only on his arm, he was bitten by a small hole, and he kept ginseng juice.

    The little ginseng wanted to cry, but couldn't bear the ginseng juice, so he cried a few times and lowered his head to suck the ginseng juice that came out of him.

    At the other two ends of the mountain, the playing couple heard the cry and immediately changed their faces and rushed towards the child, but the sleeping girl opened his eyes instantly, and disappeared with a move in his heart.

    Almost at the same time, they came to Xiao Ginseng's side together.

    I just watched the little ginseng lowered his head and sucked the juice from his arm.

    Tong Xiao's faces twitched at the same time.

    To put it another way, the scene they are seeing now is equivalent to someone being injured and bleeding. In order not to waste blood, they would just drink it by themselves.