Chapter 50

The palace is not small.

    There are dozens of large and small rooms.

    The Rat King didn't know where he got it from. At first, he showed off everywhere, and finally he was slapped and slapped by the impatient Grandpa Shan.

    Several people entered the gate of the palace.

    Tong Xiao took the two behind him and headed in a certain direction.

    Where is housing.

    The first thing Tong Xiao went to was the dormitory of King Rat.

    It's just a pity that the room was magnificent and magnificent, but the master was not found.

    Diyw looked at these things in front of him. Although many did not recognize them, he still had the insight to know that most of these objects were goodies, which was very suitable for the elders who spoke of dragon tendons.

    An extremely rich mouse.

    There is really a sense of curiosity that I want to see.

    "Let's go to another room and look for it." Tong Xiao first received the spirit stone from the other side to the storage ring. He took it for granted. After all, it was too many times to be stuffed by the Rat King. That's too much, now he takes the initiative to get it, but the Rat King is happier.

    Taking the Lingshi, Tong Xiao saw the beard bag next to him again. He took one and handed it to the tall man, "You take it, this thing is more than your storage space." As he

    said, sharp branches turned into sharp branches. Passing into the tall man's finger, the first blood fell on the beard bag and was absorbed.

    Then the sharp branch turned into a tender leaf, wiping the wound from the wrong sting, and the wound healed immediately.

    "Gee, that few drops of blood still need healing, you too baby him this rough man of the bar." Look at the Lan left not too happy, and later said: "? I have no copies of his"

    This was distressed by With a feeling of love, Deyur was so happy that he couldn't help but raised his mouth. He said: "I am his man, what are you?"

    "Brother, am I not your younger brother?" Zuo Lan didn't like anything at all, and when he finished speaking, he blinked with the two men on the opposite side.

    Deyur had a bitter chill, but Tong Xiao raised his hand and said, "Take whatever you want."

    It was extremely bold, as if the objects in front of him were very worthless.

    In fact, there are other small calculations in my heart...Anyway, things return to their original owners.

    When they came out of the dormitory, there were two directions, one on the left and the other on the right.

    Tong Xiao really didn't know which way to go. The palace was so big that it had to be searched from room to room. The three of them couldn't be separated yet. It was really a big project.

    Diyur took Tong Xiao's hand and signaled him not to make a decision. Instead, he turned his head and asked the other person, "Where do you think?"

    Tong Xiao nodded, "Yes, you are here to make the decision." , Do you mean to go left or right?"

    Zuo Lan looked at the surroundings with thoughts in his heart.

    From the time he entered Hanshan, there was always a voice in his heart pointing out the direction for him.

    This feeling is very familiar, as if it were born with it.