Chapter 113

"Heh, it's Bai Luo." She Li took the lead in speaking out, with a particularly unexpected tone.

    Especially when I saw Tong Xiao who was not good enough, I felt like I wanted to laugh.

    The carrot that his silly ginseng fears most appears.

    Tong Xiao shivered. After eating so many radish and drinking so much radish juice on weekdays, he still felt terrified when he saw this radish essence, and he didn't even dare to look at him.

    He moved quietly behind Deyw, using a tall man to shield him, a short man.

    Bai Luo licked his lower lip, a little bit nostalgic for the bite he had bitten.

    Ginseng is a great tonic.

    Diew squinted, and he suddenly thought of who this demon was.

    Unexpectedly, the radish essence that almost stewed Tong Xiao into ginseng soup would still appear in front of them.

    And it's still in this place.

    Bai Luo smiled and said, "I haven't seen each other for more than three thousand years. It's a surprise to meet in this place. We have to get together."

    After he finished, he couldn't hold back, and added another. One sentence: "The pots and stoves are complete, in fact, it's good to take a bath in it."

    "Puff." She Li covered her mouth and smiled.

    Tong Xiao couldn't hold back all of a sudden, the probe came out to grind his teeth.

    He knew that the big carrot was still hitting his attention.

    Diyw reached out his arm and hugged Tong Xiao, and he coldly snorted, "Really, then Tong Xiao and I have a bubble together. It must be good to want to come."

    Since he wants to drink his short bath water, let him Let's drink it together.

    Bai Luo frowned, obviously disgusting.

    Waved his hands to let the people take them to the city lord.

    The lord of the temple city is similar to that of the cloud city. If there is any difference, it is that this place is full of the radish smell that Tong Xiao hates, and just a breath is disgusting.

    Bai Luo shut them in a room, but they were served with delicious food and drink. The only uncomfortable thing was that they were still trapped in the Spirit Locking Formation.

    Since seeing the carrot essence, Tong Xiao's little Huya has been itching, especially this shameless monster, who always stared at him, and with that special and greedy eyes, it was simply glowing green.

    It made Tong Xiao irritated and angry.

    Counseling hiding behind the tall man, grind his teeth angrily behind his back.

    "How is it?" She Li whispered, throwing green fruit in his hand, and playing with it without eating.

    Yao Ci shook his head, his face a little solemn.

    What trapped them was the Spirit Locking Array, and it was not the usual Spirit Locking Array. It would be difficult for a short time to break open.

    "In fact, it's easy for you to want to come out." Bai Luo opened his mouth and smiled so that his white teeth were revealed.

    "Don't even think about it." Before

    Bai Luo said anything, Tong Xiao jumped up. He pointed at Bai Luo and cursed: "Don't want to eat me, you don't even want to wash your feet!"

    Bai Luo He squinted, licked his chin, and started to be greedy again.