Chapter 52

However, Deyur can fight overnight.

    Zuo Lan can too.

    A group of people ate and slept peacefully. When they woke up the next day, they found that they had disappeared.

    The man in black sits at the table with one hand on the shoulders of the people around him, fingers constantly rubbing the edges of his clothes, as if reluctant to let go, while the other hand picks up a few fruits at random and stuffs them in at will Chewing in his mouth.

    After eating a very sweet one, he gave the bite of the fruit to the people around him, "Taste it, you must like this."

    Angus doesn't like sourness, and doesn't like it at all.

    Looking at the green fruit, he opened his mouth to bite, and the sweetness of his mouth was really good.

    Angus asked, "All of them are so sweet?"

    Zuo Lan's mouth curled, "Everyone is sour. It is rare that there is one sweet in it, and my mouth is numb."

    Angus eyebrows. A light smile is always a gentle appearance, but at this moment, there is a smile in his eyebrows, the kind of smile that reaches the bottom of his eyes.

    This smile fell in Dyur's eyes, and the anger that had been suppressed all night disappeared without a trace.

    Angus’s expression has always been very shallow and light. When he found that he was truly happy, Deyur thought about it for a long time and didn’t remember how many times, but now, he thought of Tong Xiao.

    Tong Xiao and him may be equivalent to Zuo Lan and Angus.

    With this idea, Deyur suddenly didn't want to intervene to stop him.

    Angus Yu Guang

    looked at the people coming, and he said sideways: "Brother." Deyw pulled the short man forward, just about to nod, but Zuo Lan smiled: "Brother?" He

    smiled, and see. Looking even more slutty than the previous idiots, that look was in front of Fang Tong Xiao, but he was overjoyed: "Lord Rat, you are back?"

    "Tsk tsk, if you don't come back, your fellow will be eaten and wiped." The Rat King is also Zuo Lan's fruit in his hand, after all, but with Angus, even if he hates him, he has to accept it. This tall man.

    Tong Xiao smiled and showed his teeth, "It has been eaten and wiped out, the Rat King wants to see your nephew, he is super cute." After that, he

    ran over and sat very well-behaved. At Zuo Lan's side, fingers raised, but the little ginseng was nowhere to be seen.

    Zuo Lan was speechless when he heard this, and he reached out and put his hands on Tong Xiao's face. He sighed: "Look, once no one

    looks at you, you will suffer such a big loss." "I will watch from now on. He." Dew stepped forward and placed one hand on the short man's shoulder, pulling him a step away, indicating his right to belong.

    Zuo Lan raised his eyebrows and turned to his wife and said, "What should I do, the more I look at it, the more annoying."

    Angus smirked.

    Diyur followed: "Thank you, I do the same to your senses."

    No one can understand each other.

    But one is either the elder, or the elder brother.

    This weird identity is inseparable.