Chapter 9

After five consecutive games, Dandan became somewhat disinterested.

    Except that the pigeons in the first race have wings, nothing else.

    The appearance is even more ugly than one. In the sixth game, Dan Dan was lying on all fours, head down, yawning, and slightly squinted unwilling to continue.

    And the four people who were opposite him were very irritable, stomping on their limbs constantly, howling madly, but turning around in circles, and didn't want to rush over at all, or in other words, they didn't dare to rush over.

    "Go! Go!"

    " Go , go again!"

    The interstellar people around kept cheering, but Dandan still didn't react at all.

    Da Ma De saw that the scene was about to lose control, he could only come to the trainer Tong Xiao, but his attitude was very good this time. After all, he had seen the power of the small hairball, and now there are two other beast trainers on him. With humble beasts, but who knows if it will be as powerful as a small hairball.

    He smiled flatly: "Can you let your animal be shot? He is tired after thinking about it. After this time, he can come out to rest."

    In fact, Tong Xiao didn't want to stay anymore.

    This place was not as fun as expected, and almost made him doze off.

    Hearing this, he nodded and yelled: "Dantan, hurry up, we are going home." When the

    lying Dandan heard it, he instantly became energetic and got up and rushed towards Sidonian.

    It's just that this time it was no longer the top of Mount Tai. Instead, he lifted his short hind legs and kicked it against Sidon, and just kicked it and flew out.

    Why is it different from before? I can only blame this opponent for being too ugly, and Dandan doesn't want to stay with this one at all.

    However, this trick made the outsiders exclaim again.

    You know, the small short legs of the small hairball are not as thick as the fingers of the four-dimensional image. Such a small leg can kick the four-dimensional image with one leg. It is enough to see that the small hairball is powerful.

    It's a pity, just cheering again.

    The little hairball also ended.

    He bounced out of the scene, headed into the arms of the boss, next to the poor, with his small face buried in the poor's wings, he wanted to fall asleep comfortably.

    The poor dare to be angry and dare not speak, and they have to stretch their wings to rub the balls.

    With three in his arms, Tong Xiao planned to leave and go back.

    The results just turned around, it was great to Madrid stopped, Chanxiao face still has not disappeared, he said:. "You vain hurry to go, your prize money has not brought it, I now take you past"

    in the next Ye Ye frowned when he heard this. At the periphery of their side, the prize money for winning a game is one thousand stars, but because they are all innocent little slapsticks, real fighting. The game is still at the bottom, a thousand stars is nothing to the fighting arena, every time it is given directly to the game.

    Now if this pure human is going to another place, I'm afraid there are still other things.

    Ye Yan thought about the mercy of Xiao Maotuan's men before, and he reminded him: "Da Ma De, do you want to make trouble, just take the money and take the people away. Is it because you want to be black?"