Chapter 72

This sentence surprised a few of them.

    The crushed chubby asked in astonishment: "Are you going to sleep with you?"

    Tong Xiao blinked and asked in the same way: "A life can't come out, who is your man?"

    Hong Hua swears, his words really just blurted out.

    But listening to Tong Xiao and Fatty's words, he was not happy, and said: "I can't have a woman with a woman?"

    Tong Xiao rolled his eyes and couldn't help but finally passed away, "You and a woman can't give birth to children. Why do you come to me for red fruits, my red fruits are precious." It’s

    not a problem for men and women to have children.

    It’s okay even if it’s the same sex, especially Honghua, he wants a cub, it’s as simple as they eat, otherwise at the beginning, the fat will not be forced to have nightmares every day, so he’s afraid of opening it. There are countless'chubby' around my eyes.

    Honghua felt that he was really stupid, and immediately changed another sentence: "Then I will give birth to

    a man." A group of monsters: "..."

    Is it such a casual thing to give birth to a baby?

    Tong Xiao sat upright, with a serious face on his face, "Your attitude is not good, how can giving birth be such a casual thing, and who are you talking about? Are you really determined to be with you for a lifetime? If you haven't even decided on this, I don't agree with you."

    "Cuckoo." Dandan nodded immediately.

    But Fatty didn't speak.

    In fact, there are reasons why Tong Xiao is so serious.

    A few of them are monsters, and they are also monsters without parents.

    Either they were picked up by the elders in the mountains, or they were born in the mountains, but what they have in common is that they have never seen their parents. Longing.

    If they can, they would also like to meet, who is the demon who gave birth to them.

    They don't want their children to grow up without the company of their parents.

    Especially after having small ginseng, Tong Xiao felt that he suddenly knew what responsibility is. This responsibility is not only to raise the small ginseng to an adult, but also hope that other children will not lack things, and they will never let the small ginseng. Missing.

    Daddy's affection and dad's love are a must for Little Ginseng.

    Tong Xiao thought for a while, and he said, "If your baby was not born under the expectation of your parents, I won't give you the red fruit."

    Honghua straightened up, his face was slightly surprised.

    He didn't understand what Tong Xiao meant, but after he understood it, he was a little embarrassed and even amused. He actually thought that he was smart and even wanted to wake up Tong Xiao.

    He pushed his glasses and said, "I'm confused, what you said is good." When

    Tong Xiao heard it, the serious expression on his face disappeared immediately, but there was a faint joy. It turned out to be persuading someone to rely on a mouth. Not a fist.

    It feels a little strange, but it's the first time.

    Honghua said bluntly: "Zuo Lan gave him some research on the red fruit yesterday, and there are many things that puzzle me, but if you give me a period of time, I am sure that I can study it thoroughly, and then I asked you for a red fruit. I plan to imitate it."

    Tong Xiao opened her mouth wide when she heard it.

    It took him a hundred years to grow a fruit. As a result, he gave Honghua time to study it out. It was amazing!

    He thought for a while, there are only six and a half red fruits now, and he must be reluctant to bear it, but if he can really use one to replace it with countless ones, then he is still happy.

    So, immediately transformed and reluctantly plucked a red fruit, solemnly handed it out, and said: "Then you remember, after researching it out, I will have to return one hundred."

    Tong Xiao’s "Lion Big Mouth" is nothing at all in Honghua. He had red fruits and said: "The red fruits are yours. No matter how many researched out in the future, it will be yours. I will definitely not take it... Hey hey, what are you doing?!"

    Before Honghua finished speaking, the fat man who was transformed into a human figure was carried on his shoulders and left.

    Xiao Hong Hua Tong yelling looked tall and fat background, is not help sigh:. "How would not let him finish before you leave it, to hear such things half feel really bad,"

    "Cuckoo Gut." Dandan was not interested, and continued to eat meat.

    The meat in the canteen is fresh and tender, and he can eat tens of catties in one meal. If it is not for the meal, the people in the canteen are frightened, and he can eat even a hundred catties!

    After chewing a few bites of meat, Dandan changed direction casually, and then another bite.

    While chewing, he said: "Cuckoo."

    Tong Xiao didn't stop drinking the juice. After he listened to Dandan's words, the aftermath also fell on the spot.

    Needless to say, he also noticed that on their right side, someone was staring at them all the time.

    And those people are exactly the thinner Aden people.

    It’s not a day or two for the people on the planet of Aden to stare at Dandan. They knew but didn’t care. In private, Diyur also sent someone to investigate. On the front, they all expected the people of Aden to be able to do it. It can also be used for fun.

    "Cuckoo?" Dandan swallowed the last bite of meat. He asked if he wanted to take the initiative to deliver it to the door. After a long time, he felt itchy in his hands.

    Tong Xiao glanced at him: "You just want to skip class, really when I can't see your mind."

    He also itchy hands, but the class is also very interesting, Tong Xiao doesn't want to lose both.

    Dandan flicked his tail, which was flattering.

    Tong Xiao said: "It's over after school. We will have fun when we are called Fatty and Poor."

    No matter how much fun it is, no matter how presumptuous he is, he is about to grow mushrooms. Anyway, it is these people who took the initiative to send him to the door and be beaten, no wonder they want to do it.

    Here comes an after-school appointment.

    Tong Xiao returned to the classroom. The courses these days are all about assembling parts.

    He also had more contact with his colleagues, and he knew that the time he spent assembling an accessory was actually not that great.

    The fastest hand in their class is an accessory that can assemble thirty-eight parts in two minutes and seven seconds.

    And he has also improved in the past few days. He can control his hand speed to finish in two minutes and thirteen seconds. However, the parts he completed are assembled with 28 parts. Compared with the two, the difference is not small. Even if he ranks among the top in the class, there is still plenty of room for effort.

    After all, there are senior classes above them, and the speed is amazing.

    Tong Xiao was sitting on the desk, supporting his chin with one hand.

    If you want to be the fastest man in the entire interstellar, you still need to keep working hard.