Chapter 5

Tong Xiao listened to star eyes, and he nodded vigorously: "Everything will work, I won't pick!" He

    said, just looking down, falling on the space around the man's waist, with anticipation.

    The look on Dyur’s face became darker. He met many people like this, but none of them was so bold. Looking at this appearance, he almost licked his tongue. He sneered towards this person. before.

    The grim laughter floated in the alley, and Tong Xiao immediately felt that if he asked too much, he quickly took out the remaining five star coins from his pocket, looked up at the man and said: "I will give You star coins, if it’s not convenient for you to let me touch it, I’ll just look at it.”

    Dyur reached out and grabbed the short man’s collar, lifted him up, and looked face to face: “Boy, it depends on whether you have this life. I have a feel for it." With

    his legs dangling in the air, Tong Xiao puffed his cheeks, feeling that Little Hu's teeth were itchy.

    He still can't recognize, then he is a foolish ginseng.

    Muttered in a low voice: "If you don't give it, don't give it. I just think the mecha you bought is super handsome."

    Dewur was a little surprised.

    But the surprise disappeared quickly, he let go, and there was no coldness in his black pupils.

    He faintly responded: "The vision is good." The

    praised Tong Xiao was happy, with a smile on his face, he said: "Can you show me then?" The

    corner of Deyw's mouth was slightly tilted with an unsearchable arc. Under the look of the little man's expectation, he said: "No."

    Then, he turned around and disappeared into the alley.

    Tong Xiao's face collapsed instantly, and it was inevitable to feel regret.

    I was annoyed that he hadn't heard the price of the mecha at the booth just now, and when he saved up the money later, he couldn't say that he could buy another one to play with.

    With this thought.

    Tong Xiao returned to rent a house.

    As soon as he entered, Tong Xiao couldn't wait to talk about mecha with his little brothers before he could change back to his original body.

    "It's so tall, so big, it looks so mighty, just like Uncle Ape-man, it's impossible to say that you can make a hole in the ground with just one foot."

    "Wow!"

    'Papa. 'The

    poor and the eggs are very shameful, one exclaimed and the other excited.

    "I don't know what it feels like to touch. It must be great. There is no hair on the mecha. It must be very slippery."

    Dandan on the side listened, stretched out his paw and landed on the naked poor. Scratched scratched.

    But after catching it, he quickly took it back and shook his paw, as if he was disgusted.

    The disliked poorly suffocated his mouth, and his eyes were gleaming.

    Tong Xiao grabbed him in his arms and comforted him, "It's easy to touch us poorly, Dandan, you can't be so bad!"

    Dandan didn't take it seriously, and continued to spin and jump.