Chapter 112

"Farther ahead is the boundary of the temple city, I don't suggest going over it."

    Compared with half a month ago, Cheng De looked very tired, and his eyes grew more and more jealous.

    Before, they had always wondered how Deyur and the others could be so powerful, and they defeated the city lord with three straight moves, but now they have to believe that they have seen it with their own eyes after all, and they have seen it with their own eyes many times.

    A powerful alien beast, in the hands of these people, is like an ordinary small animal, it is easy to solve.

    This made Cheng De had to carefully consider for the future.

    In the end, it is a way to go to the end, using life to fight for the prospect.

    Or do you stop here and leave as soon as possible?

    He hesitated for a long time for this decision, and now standing near the temple city, Cheng De really didn't dare to step forward.

    He said: "The city lord of Miaocheng is the lord of the seven cities. The lord himself is extremely mysterious, and his force is even higher than the previous six cities, and the lord does not like outsiders very much. If we were known by him in the past, I am afraid that a fight will be inevitable. "

    Dyur looked at the base map in his hand, and he said: "If we don't go here, we will have to detour. The road will pass through three forests, which will take more than five times." The

    forest is not terrible.

    The terrible thing is the consumption of time.

    Even if they know that small ginseng may not be dangerous, they will always become more and more worried as time goes by.

    The little guy hasn't been away from them for so long since he was born, and he has eaten little. I don't know if he has eaten and drank well these days, and if he has been wronged.

    All kinds of uncertainties made Deyur not want to continue to spend.

    He said: "We only pass by the edge, try not to disturb others. At our speed, we can pass through in about three hours."

    "Sure, that's it." Kao Ci nodded and agreed with the plan.

    The faces of Cheng De and the others were ugly for an instant, but they didn't say much, but looked at each other, and then they all had a deal in their hearts.

    After discussing the plan for the trip, the group planned to rest here for another night and set off tomorrow morning.

    Tong Xiao was heartless and slept very soundly that night. Even if there was some movement outside, he still didn't wake him up, just turned over and continued his dreams.

    After I woke up the next day, I realized that a wonderful scene happened last night.

    During the night watch, Cheng De secretly put some herbs to fall asleep in the fire.

    The herbs are burned, and the floating smoke can make people sleep peacefully for a few days.

    They had planned to take this opportunity to leave and not participate in it.

    As a result, some people are unwilling to toss in vain, and want to take the opportunity to kill these people and take the items they carry with them in their hands, so that they can't get the dragon, but they can make a lot of money.

    Cheng De didn't want to be extravagant at all. When the two parties were arguing in a whisper, they turned their heads...but found that Dyur and the others were holding their chests and looking at them coldly.