Chapter 63

"Marshal, they are all from the planet Aden." Marlowe told the marshal of the investigation report, and stood straight next to him after speaking.

    Dewl frowned.

    Planet Aden is the closest living planet to the earth.

    He remembered that when he discovered the earth, he even planned to plunder the natives of Aden.

    Duyur didn't think much, he went directly to Zuo Lan and Gao Ci.

    Putting the information on the planet of Aden in front of the two of them, after they have read them, they said: "Actually, I am very curious about the identity of Dandan. It is Metasequoia and the poor is the poor. They have all found the same race, but Obviously, the people from the planet Aden are not good."

    Zuo Lan bared his teeth, "It's these bastards again. It's really not a long memory."

    Jiaoci yanked a big breath, always feeling a little fuzzy in front of him, with a strong look. drowsiness.

    Zuo Lan stood up suddenly, and slapped the table top with his hands, "Where are they, I will kill them!"

    The loud noise made Jiao Ci wake up, and he stretched out. A big lazy waist responded: "That's it."

    Looking at the two monsters, Deyw understood what the short man was talking about.

    He rubbed his forehead and said, "Even if you want to clean them up, you can't be in the empire. After the little silver ball has been checked, the image of Dandan has been sent to the planet of Aden by them. After cleaning up them, there will be more It would be better to catch more people in one

    swoop .” Dewl never felt that it was bad to protect a calf, and so did he.

    The short man is his person, and his little brother is his little brother himself.

    Someone made up his mind, and asked him if he disagreed.

    "Trouble." Zuo Lan sighed.

    Ask him to say, just hit those bastards until they are afraid, and those people who save are worried every day.

    Diew looked at the tabletop and stared at the two people in front of him, "So, explain?"

    "Dad of Little Ginseng, it's not a good thing to be curious." Jiaozi held his chin with one hand, his mouth looked a little lazy with a smile. .

    Zuo Lan glanced at him even more, and said, "A big man

    asks about the love of his three aunts and six wives ." Deyur became angry and really wanted to throw these two monsters out.

    If it’s not...whatever if, you still have to confess these two elders, he said frustratedly: “You have to be on guard first, the wedding date is just around the corner, always There will be things they can’t take into account. They want to take the opportunity to do something, we can only guard against it first.”

    Although it is an empire, Diyur thinks he can manage this world, but the interstellar people who came this time are too messy and messy. , Even he wasn't sure if there would be something he couldn't take care of.

    Moreover, he always prepares things in advance instead of worrying about it after it happens.

    Zuo Lan and Mao Ci glanced at each other, and after all they spoke out.

    "Don't look at the stupidity of Dandan. If we hadn't protected him, even the bones would have been swallowed." Zuo Lan said, a little uncomfortable on his face, he coughed slightly as if he was hiding something.