Chapter 13

What should I do after taking off my clothes?

    Tong Xiao hesitated a little, he recalled the double repair process of the two uncles.

    I really want to bite each other together?

    He thought for a while, then he straddled the man's waist, put his hands on the man's shoulders, leaned over and bit the man's lip with his mouth wide open.

    Then he moved still, looking at the man close at hand with his eyes wide open, Tong Xiao waited and waited, he really didn't know what to do next.

    The man's eyes opened slightly, with a hint of surprise in his eyes.

    At this time, Diyur still felt the restlessness in his body, but it was not as unacceptable as before, and he could even feel the body repairing, a powerful force repairing his body.

    Although he was a little dizzy, he knew that all these changes were due to what was fed into his mouth by the short man.

    But when the short man leaned over and kissed him, although the kissing posture was a bit unacceptable, Deyur's hesitation was only for a moment, and then he mobilized his strength to his waist and rolled over and let the short man press under him.

    …

    Two hours later, Carey’s fast-finger commander had cold sweat on his forehead.

    He was anxious: "Why can't I break this barrier?"

    Marlowe stood straight beside him, he couldn't wait any longer, he opened the space button directly, and a blue and silver mecha appeared, and he jumped directly in.

    "Marlowe, you..." Carey yelled. He wanted to stop this guy, but found that the following words could not be said at all.

    The Marshal was in the barrier, and no one knew whether there was any danger or not.

    But now they are at the border of the empire where no battle can take place. Once Marlowe takes the initiative to attack by the engine armor, regardless of whether their purpose is to rescue the marshal, their fault will be sanctioned.

    Marshal while sanctioning.

    Carey felt that he didn't need to hesitate at all. He opened the space button and turned over into the black and brown mecha.

    The two mechas flew to the border at the same time, and just as they were about to launch an attack, the barrier was gone.

    Immediately, Kaili's optical brain rang out, which was the location trace of the disappearance of the previous marshal.

    The two of them rushed over immediately.

    But he didn't notice the pure human who walked out by supporting the wall.

    In other words, they paid attention, but didn't care.

    And this pure human with a pale face was about to cry.

    No one had told him that Shuang Xiu was so painful, that the damn man was about to absorb the aura in his body.

    The loss of spiritual energy made him a little dizzy, and coupled with the pain in his heart, Tong Xiao only felt pain on his face.

    Not only did he lose the red fruit in vain, the aura of the full space was absorbed back by the man, and even nine out of ten of the aura from him was sucked away. If this is not his own world, Tong Xiao is sure that this man is a magic way. Middle-aged.