𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢 : thirty six

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢 : 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖘𝖐𝖊𝖙

𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔱 :
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

❝𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏. 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚, '𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔' ...𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. ❞
- 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

Thursday, 28th June 1977

Exams were finally over. The next day, Adena only ate and rested for her first free day. On Friday, she couldn't do that sadly. Eugenia and she had been invited to Slughorn's last dinner. As for now, the two of them as well as with their group of friends were just out in the sun, enjoying the weather. Adena was staying under a tree, preferring that over the strong rays of sun. Like most of the girls, she was just wearing her skirt and shirt, but it was unbelievably hot. The shadows of the tree weren't enough, and she felt annoyed. In moments like that she wished she didn't have such a mass of hair. Even though she had tied it in a high ponytail, she couldn't get rid of it.

"Eugenia," whined the brunette "Can't we go prepare ourselves now?" she then asked hopefully.

"Uh? Isaac what time is it please?"

"Almost five," replied the boy looking at his watch. He was lying in the grass, and just staying a few hours out in the sun was enough for his skin to turn into a beautiful brown color. Adena would rather not try the same, already knowing how red her face might end up.

"It's early... but considering we arrived late twice before, I think it's better if we go now..." finally said Eugenia.

The young girl instantly got on her feet.

"Oh, Adena, your cheeks are all red!" laughed Jacob, pointing at her. Adena placed her hands on her warm cheeks as she frowned at him.

"It's too hot that's why!" grunted the girl before turning around and leaving the group, Eugenia saying goodbye before following behind her.

"He's annoying I know," said the redhead girl with a sigh as she reached her side.

"Why does he have to make fun of us,"  muttered the brunette with a small pout.

They walked inside the castle. The freshness of the place was enjoyable. After a few minutes, they spotted a rare group of people walking in the corridors. When getting closer they noticed it was some Slytherins. Adena especially noticed Regulus.

The girls slowly passed by them. Both Regulus and Adena did not say anything but looked intently into each other's eyes. The brunette had no idea what happened, but the Slytherin male had looked at her with such intensity. He had even turned his head slightly to take one last look at her, which she returned.