chapter seventy two

Adena and Regulus came back to Grimmauld Place and climbed up the stairs until the last floor. No word was said, not even a sound was heard. He brought his broomstick back where it was before then turned to the girl.

"Are you still sure? I won't do anything if you aren't totally sure." He tried to speak in a soft voice, only wanting to reassure her.

She nodded her head. "Yes. I am completely sure. But... do you want to?" she now asked, suddenly unsure.

"Yes. Don't worry." As he said these words, he approached her slowly, almost timidly, smiling just a little.

"You can always tell me to stop or anything, you know," he said his voice imprinted of seriousness.

She nodded again and Regulus next placed his hand on her cheek, bending forwards for a kiss. It felt soft, so soft, to Adena it felt even gentler than usual maybe. And she loved this. She loved every second of that kiss, she loved every movement and every gesture coming from Regulus. She loved the way his hand fell lightly on her hip, barely brushing against it as if he did not want to be too hasty, but all Adena wished at the moment was to be closer to him. Her arms were around his neck, her fingers lost in his silky curls. It was nothing different from their usual kisses, but their usual kisses would always take her breath away as well. The sensations in her body were just as good, the heat and tingly feeling in her stomach, the weakness of her legs, her crazy heartbeat; she always got it with Regulus.

When he parted away, leaving his girlfriend as breathless as him, she only tightened the grasp she had around his neck, bringing her body closer. He gazed at her face that looked so pretty illuminated by the moonlight coming through the half-open curtains. Her hazel eyes were still shining brightly in the dark. He could even guess the pinkness of her skin and the redness of her lips after kissing. She was beautiful under every light, and he couldn't keep his gaze away. He wanted to savor every moment of that night.

The boy eventually bent his head forwards again, placing soft kisses on his lover's face, slowly letting his kisses follow her jawline before diving into her neck when she tilted her head to the side. Nothing could be better than the feeling of his warm lips on her skin. Adena adored that. And as she could guess, Regulus loved that just as much, never getting enough of tasting that sweet flesh of her. The brunette's long sighs were the only things breaking the total silence of the room, sometimes added by the sound of Regulus' kisses.

She remarked again how much cleavage was exposed when he trailed down to her collarbone, but it only felt better, making her legs going weaker. Unconsciously, she stopped Regulus by bringing his face up again.

With a frown placed on his features and worried eyes, he asked her, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes... it's just... can we go to the bed?"

"Sure." He took a hold of her hand and closed the short distance between them and the bed. "There, sit... or lie..."

She chuckled a little and decided to lie down, her head angled towards Regulus who was still standing. She reached out her hand, silently asking if he could join her, which he did. The boy lied by her side, but his body was turned towards her. He looked her in the eyes, before kissing her again, more passionately, with more fervor as well. After a while, the boy let go again. His warm breath went to tickle her skin which made her shiver and then, he restarted his kisses. He was kissing every inch of her exposed skin, Adena couldn't deny she enjoyed the affection even though it wasn't rare coming from Regulus.

"Wait..." she whispered, and he instantly stopped. "Could you remove my dress?"

She wasn't sure, but she might have discerned his cheeks turn pink in the faint light of the room.