chapter eighty

"I'm sorry about them, especially that stupid Jacob," muttered Adena as they were walking to the Slytherin common room which they quickly reached since they wanted to be as far as possible from the group of idiots Adena had for friends.

"They were being annoying. But why would they do that?"

"Hm... apparently... they hm... described you in some way, and they wanted to prove it and have some fun with you," she whispered suddenly embarrassed by this childish game.

"How did they describe me?" asked curiously Regulus as they entered the common room.

"They said you were whipped for me..."

The boy looked at her with wide surprised eyes but didn't say anything, and instead led her to his bedroom.

"Does it show?"

Adena just laughed at his question. "Apparently yes. I just told them you were normal, and you've always been like that."

"I haven't always been like that. But I've only been all eyes for you since we got close though. Not that I show it that much I guess," said the boy thoughtful as he got rid of his shoes to lay on his bed.

"So, you agree with them?" exclaimed the girl, doing the same and climbing up to his side.

"I don't think I can deny that..." he shrugged looking at her.

"They said it was a way to warm up, but you didn't look very pleased so..."

"Thank them for the effort then."

And she chuckled again as she snuggled close to him.

"Did you calm down after what happened this morning?" she asked suddenly, more seriously.

"Hm, yeah..."

"What actually happened?" asked again the brunette as she placed her head on his torso, her face turned so she could look at him. His long fingers went to brush through her locks as he fixed her.

"Nothing really..."

"But I want to know."

"He said... some stupid stuff about you... and I got mad as you could guess."

"I could yeah... what did you tell him in the end?"

"That he should know his place and that my girl will make him shut his filthy mouth..."

The young Ravenclaw widened her eyes at his statement before grinning. "You're right, I could easily do that."

"I know. You're much more skilled than him."

Her grin widened at his words. She closed the distance between their faces to place a light kiss on his lips but detached herself way too soon for the Slytherin male. His hand in her hair brought her close again and she chuckled as he kissed her more firmly. Adena instantly responded to his kiss as she closed her eyes. It was perfect until the door suddenly burst open with a voice saying.

"Don't do gross stuff in my room you two!"

The two instantly disconnected, Adena turning around to look at the newcomer.

"Nott, we both know you do more disgusting things in this room," said Regulus emotionlessly with a sigh. The girl could hear a groan coming from Harold Nott who was by his bed. Adena stared at Regulus, confused, clearly not understanding the meaning of his words, he just gave her a wave of head in response.

"Well, have fun..." groaned the boy again as he left.

"Merlin's beard, why do I have the most annoying roommates."