chapter eighty five

At some point, the two lovers found something even more entertaining than looking into each other's eyes for the rest of the night. They had started kissing, chastely at first, until they both started wanting more. Adding more passion into the kiss, falling deeper for each other, getting intoxicated with the sweet savor of their lips. Every time they kissed, Adena felt like screaming 'I'm so in love, I'm so in love with you'. Each and every one of her movements was how she portrayed her feelings. She loved Regulus so much she could kiss him for eternity.

"I love you," she said against his lips. The brunette wrapped her arms around his neck, a sweet desire for proximity starting to build up inside her. She felt overwhelmed by her feelings of love, she just wanted to show Regulus how much she loved him. The boy was smiling through the kiss, pure joy filling him thanks to her words. They kissed for a while, letting the passion take control of their movements. His daring hands brought her closer by the waist and she smiled at the closeness. The girl next broke the kiss, letting air enter her lungs. She could guess her boyfriend had noticed the crimson color of her cheeks in the dim light, but she didn't mind. She was looking lovingly at him and he was returning the gaze while catching his breath.

He then stared more seriously at her as he said in a hushed tone, "Do you want to..."

She offered him a larger smile, loving how he always thought about the importance of her wants and desires during these moments. "Yeah..."

He only needed that before placing more kisses to her lips, which grew more intense and passionate every time. The warmth of her body only increased, especially since she was under the sheets and under his even warmer body. When they broke apart again after a few seconds, she started removing her blouse. Regulus lied down at her side once again, his enchanted gaze admiring her body as she slowly uncovered herself. When Adena was done, she looked at him, a silly smile on her face.

"What are you doing..." she whispered to catch his attention.

"Staring," he answered nonchalantly. He then bent his head down to place a kiss on her stomach before looking back at her, a grin on his handsome face. Adena loved the look in his eyes, she loved the way he stared at her. Pure admiration and fondness.

It took him a few seconds before making another move. He dived into her neck, and her fingers instantly found themselves in his raven locks. She could feel the silky strands of hair tickling her skin. His burning kisses on the sensitive skin of her neck were bolder than last time but nothing was displeasing, in fact she let out a soft giggle of contentment, loving each caress of his lips.

The boy chuckled lightly against her skin before murmuring, "You're so sensitive that's adorable..."

"It's because of you..." muttered the girl and he only chuckled some more before going back to his kisses.

Just like last time, it seemed like Regulus had found a passion in her body. Adena felt loved, appreciated, and cared for under his every action. They had such a crazy chemistry between them, there was never a moment she was not enjoying. The two teens eventually found themselves completely undressed. Adena felt so at ease in his arms, their skins against each other was such a soft caress. It felt like the first time again but with more adventurous touches, more discovery, more lust was also inhabiting them. It felt new again. The strong feeling of love they mutually shared was omnipresent. Regulus was so affectionate and gentle; it could drive the girl insane by how good it felt. She didn't miss any occasion to kiss him whether it was his lips, temple, shoulder and even the delicate and pale skin of his torso. The brunette felt completed and full of life and only Regulus could make her feel that way.

She took a hold of his face, holding it with gentleness into her hands as she gazed into his eyes.

"Feels so good..." she softly said in a sigh and for a moment he was stuck by her mesmerizing beauty. She was lying there, her brown hair framing her beautiful face and she was looking at him with so much intensity and love. Her pink lips were letting out sighs of contentment and it was such a stunning sight.

One of his hands, situated on her hip before, placed itself on her warm cheek and he whispered.

"You're the prettiest Adena..."

A happy smile appeared on her features. Her hands around his neck and hid in his hair as she brought his face closer.

"Thank you," she said on his lips before offering him one of her soft kisses, contrasting with the intensity and pleasure of the moment but it felt oddly enjoyable. The boy melt into her arms, humming against her lips. His sensations were duplicated, and he felt light-headed, making him detach from her lips. Regulus looked at her beautiful expression before laying his head on her chest. Her fingers started delicate movements in his slightly sweaty curls as she tried to calm down her breathing. The boy could hear her heart pounding against her thorax, it felt like they were coordinated in her their heartbeats and unconsciously his own muscle decreased its pace when hers did. They shared such an indescribable connection.

When Regulus felt calmed enough, he nuzzled his face into the girl's chest as his arms circled her waist. It was his own way of saying he didn't want to let go of her closeness and warmth. Adena smiled at his behavior and returned the embrace by holding tightly onto him. They poured every one of their feelings into taking care of each other a few seconds prior, she knew there was no need to say anything. Her lulling fruity scent and her soft movements were so relaxing, he loved being in her arms.

The two lovers stayed in this position for a while until Regulus just went to lie by her side again. He just stared at the ceiling, his mind still dazed by the incredible moment they shared.

"I love you so much..." he told her.

"I love you too," added the brunette as she got close to him again. She let her head find comfort against his torso and her hand went to caress his skin, loving how soft it felt under her fingertips. Sometimes she would just start playing with the pendant she gave him which was falling on his chest. His own hand got lost in her messy brown curls that he loved playing with. His comforting scent started filling her and without realizing it she was soon asleep, still holding onto him. Regulus just watched her delicate sleeping features as he slowly removed the hair from her face. 'So beautiful' he thought again.

The boy stayed there for a while, watching the girl he loved peacefully sleeping as he continued his lulling touches in her hair. Before going to sleep, he decided to pass by the bathroom. He tried hard not to wake the brunette. He was finally standing and as he thought everything was safe, he heard something behind him.

"Where are you going?" mumbled the small voice of Adena, sounding asleep. Regulus turned around, noticing her eyes were still close and guessing she must have been half-asleep.

"Bathroom. Just sleep," he whispered while caressing her head.

He left the room next, after putting pyjama pants on, not bothering to put on a shirt since he wasn't expecting anyone out at this late hour. However, when he was about to reach the bathroom, Candace was getting out of it. Her stare looked at his naked chest for a second before looking back up at his face. It was dark but he could see her narrowed glare piercing through him.

"I don't like you Black. I know what you are. But I won't do anything to you as long as you take care of my sister," she spat, her voice filled with an ounce of threat, but the boy didn't flinch. However she made him feel a little enraged.

"I will take care of her so mind your own business."

She calmed down a little then asked, still as coldly, "Do you like her?"

"I love her," he instantly replied. She left without a word after that.

Regulus quickly found his way back to Adena's bedroom and instantly felt better when she cuddled to him in her sleep. Suddenly, the anger he had felt about Candace minutes ago felt useless and he was once again filled by feelings of love and care when he watched his girlfriend.