NINETY

"My uncle is back?" Niven questioned Arien.

"He's in his office right now. You can go see him if you want."

"I'll go then."

Arien quickly stopped him. "Are you sure? The drug isn't completely out of your system."

Niven looked at his alpha and the only other person in the room taking care of him.

He gave Arien a small smile before hooking his arms around Agustine's neck, pulling the demon in close.

"If you want it out of my system faster then I have a few suggestions," Niven almost purred.

Agustine was dumbfounded. He wasn't used to this side of Niven, seeing him so flirty and bold just like how Mirren used to be around other students. It made the demon completely flustered and turn red under his mask, but he nearly passed out when Niven pressed an unexpected kiss right underneath his jaw.

Arien only sighed. He was starting to get used to seeing Niven like this since he did flirt with his cousin once before, and they've already done other things behind closed doors with Mirren. Still, he was pretty tempted by the arousing suggestions.

Niven immediately noticed the look on his alpha's face and gave a breathy chuckle. He stopped playing around and grinned.

"I was just joking. I'm perfectly fine now."

"You sure, puppy? I can check you out... just in case," Arien proposed in a sultry tone.

"Really, I'm okay."

Niven saw a bit of disappointment flashing in Arien's eyes. He let out another chuckle before getting up to walk over to his alpha, offering a quick kiss to his lips. Arien instantly beamed and wrapped his arms around Niven's waist, taking advantage of the moment to shove his tongue inside of the blond's mouth.

He was rough with Niven. There wasn't an ounce of gentleness he had. Of course, he can control himself and also turn soft, but he'd rather express himself in this way and manhandled Niven closer to him.

And seeing as how Niven tried matching his ferocity, wanting to keep up with Arien, the alpha concluded the boy couldn't be hating it that much. If he does ever get too rough then Niven was free to just pull away and say so.

Because of this, Arien was at total bliss. He didn't think Niven would be so open to him and the others, but the boy was perfectly fine to show them a bit of affection. It made his heart ache a bit seeing him finally have Niven in his arms.

Agustine silently sat on the bed, gazing at the two of them with heaviness in his heart. He should be relieved to know Niven was also his... but it always seemed like the boy preferred the others more than him. He grew fearful, feeling the weight on his chest drop down to his stomach and making him sick with apprehension.

Though Agustine knew Niven enough to think it'd be impossible for the boy to have favorites, there was an incessant and nagging feeling tearing him apart.

Would he get overshadowed by the others? It's possible, isn't it? Agustine had spent so much of his time cowardly hiding away from the others and was terrible at communication so it's highly likely Niven would get annoyed by that after a while.

He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't realize Niven was standing right beside him, gently placing his hands on the demon's face. Slowly, Niven carefully lifted Agustine's mask.

Agustine immediately jerked. He wanted to hide his face straight away, but Niven stopped and only revealed his lips. From there, Niven softly pressed a kiss to Agustine, stunning the demon.