FORTY-FOUR

The Kingston Brothers weren't happy, neither were the Wolves as they sat across from each other.

The groups had absolutely no interest in being with each other, so it was obvious there was a tense air between the group of boys. The only person excluded from them was Grim, no where to be found yet again. The sheep beastman was by himself in an unknown area of the school.

The two factions stood in the same room together for the first time, but their expressions were extremely cold. Arien sat in the middle of the Wolves, his eyes narrowing down at the sight of Niven shamelessly sitting down on Vasili's lap, clinging onto his neck with an overjoyed expression. Vasili seemed a little uncomfortable with the amount of affection the boy was showing him, but it didn't seem like the man minded it that much. He still indulged the boy with some attention once every few minutes, switching back and forth to speak with the groups before going back to Niven.

The blond drank a certain potion, and it ended up bringing a large headache to the groups.

Niven was in love. He was so madly in love with that damned, crazy professor that the Wolves and the Royals were in disbelief for at least ten minutes. No matter how many times they tried to think of it as some sort of mere joke Vasili had reported, they were soon proven wrong as soon as the man came with an infatuated student.

Niven wouldn't let go of Vasili no matter what, and the more he stayed with their professor, the more his eyes were glazed over in extreme affection. Eventually, he ended up sitting on top of the man's lap since he claimed he couldn't go a second without holding Vasili.

Simeon was furious, impatiently wishing for a moment alone with the man to snap his neck. "What the fuck do you mean he drank a love potion?"

"Let's just say I swapped a Pepsi vial with an actual potion," Vasili nervously chuckled, having to hold Niven by the hips to prevent the boy from falling off.

"Are you fucking with me? Do you realize what you've just done, you idiot?" Mirren snarled. "Fix this shit!"

"Don't call him that!" Niven suddenly cut in, his arms tightening around the pink haired man's neck.

Vasili had to giggle at the growing anger on the groups' faces. He gave a comforting pat to Niven, rubbing his hand up and down the boy's back, causing the glare on the blond's face to vanish and that same, adoring look returned rather quickly. He immediately clung onto the man without hesitation, ignoring the dangerous agitation on Levi and Arien's faces.

"I was trying to make a potion where I could make one person grow to hate another—for fun, of course! But I suppose I accidentally misplaced the darn thing and Niven thought it was just soda! Isn't that right, dearest?"

"Yes, darling. Whatever you say," Niven really didn't hesitate to comply, already following through the professor's words. Vasili seemed to grin at that, almost giggling.

"Brother, come here." Simeon held his hand out, gesturing for the male to come over. "Let's go see Headmaster Kingston and we'll find you some sort of antidote."

"Oh, I'm afraid there's no cure for this, but not to worry! This will only last for a week!" Vasili cackled like a maniac, even making Niven laugh in delight.

Silas snorted, "I beg to differ. There's thousands of spells we can use to undo your little mistake."

"Of course there is! But the thing is, the potion was created entirely by me! No help at all from the books or anything of the sort, so there isn't a way to break through the spell traditionally," Vasili giggled. "So I guess he'll have to stay like this for a while!"