ONE

Niven glanced around the office as he took a seat in front of the empty desk. He clasped his hands together while waiting for the headmaster to arrive.

If he was being honest with himself now, he had no idea how he got here in the first place. Niven was sure he was heading to his school but somehow ended up in the back of a car sent from his father, and the next thing he knew he was striding through the gates of this academy.

He slightly shivered at the name of this place. This was where his brothers went.

Kingston Academy, a prestigious school only meant for the most wealthiest, unique and powerful boys. To get here, the students even had to pass through several exams and have their abilities tested. Only a selected three hundred were allowed. And each one of them were strictly under the eyes of the academy's elite security guards, along with the student council members. The councilmen were the scariest-according to the rumors.

"Young master Niven." Two men came through the door and quickly walked over to the blond, bowing their heads before one continued, "My deepest apologies, but Headmaster Kingston had gotten into some troubles today and will not be seeing you. However, I will go ahead and serve in his place."

"Yes..." Niven pushed his glasses up.

The man rose from his position and took a seat in the headmaster's chair. He gave a charming smile and brushed a small strand of brown hair from his eyes. "Your father has informed the both of us your arrival and so we've already prepared a dorm for you to live by yourself. We've also assigned you one of our butlers, Gabriel." He gestured over to the male beside him. Niven couldn't help but glance at his hair, which was dyed blue.

"A butler?"

"Don't worry, your brothers also have their own."

"That's not what I meant," Niven meekly responded. "How come I have one? I don't even go to this academy."

"With all due respect, young master, we have already set your classes up here. Your father enrolled you weeks ago yet you've been avoiding the topic of going. Young master, it's in your bloodline to attend here. I know you must be very nervous since this is your first year, but I assure you that Gabriel will take care of your every need. If you still have some concerns, don't hesitate to come and ask me for anything. I am always at your disposal," He replied with a wide grin.

"You are..."

"Oh, right! Forgive me for not introducing myself first." He gave out a chuckle. "I hold the title as vice-principal at this school, Remiah Westworth. You can just call me Mr. Westworth if you'd like."

"Sir, could I be excused to call my father?"

"Right after our discussion!"

"S-Sir-"

"Two years ago you've taken all of the exams to attend this academy, though it wasn't necessary. Since we still have your records on how well you did as with your abilities, the school system has already placed your rank in. And don't fret about it, your father has told me of how timid you are about your rank. It's alright, the headmaster has made sure to take care of it." Remiah happily continued their discussions, not even bothering to look at Niven's pale face. "Though the headmaster is a bit worried... your rank is pretty low. Will you be alright with the other students?"

"Um... no?"

"The students here are very strong and there's always fights breaking out here and there, but if you get challenged, young master doesn't have to agree. You can always say no and the fight won't happen. Although if they still continue to persist and possibly result in harming you and the other boys, rest assure that the elite guards will come and take care of it all."