CHAP.1

CHAP.1

———»•«———

“Lisa dear, you are so beautiful. Just like your mom.” Her mom said as she smiled sweetly towards Lisa which Lisa returned softly.

“Hurry, you guys. We'll be late.” Her dad shouted from downstairs.

“Alright!” Lisa and her mom shouted at the same time before they bursted laughing.

“Are you ready to come to Seoul again?” Rosé, Lisa's bestfriend said while squeezing her hands.

“I don't know, Rosé. It's still fresh.” Lisa's eyes were already watering then she quickly wiped it away when her parents arrived inside their van.

“Ready?” her dad asked the two.

“Yes,” they both muttered and smiled at him which he nodded and smiled at as well.

After 2 years of being away from Korea, they already arrived from Canada.

“Wow! Seoul hasn't changed a bit!” Rosé said then they smiled and giggled at her.

Just like Lisa, Rosé came from a wealthy family. She is a Park and is the heiress of the ROse Corp.—one of the renowned companies here in South Korea. Lisa, on the other hand, is a Bruschweiler and a Manoban. Her paternity side is wealthy especially in America while her maternity side is famous in Korea. They own multiple companies in both America and Korea which makes her bloodline powerful.

“Come. Let's get to our villa to rest there.” Her dad said then they all nodded.

Lisa plopped herself on her king-sized bed as she stared blankly at her ceiling. She reminisced her memories with Jungkook.

Jungkook, unlike her, came from an average family. He is a Jeon, although is also quiet known for being smart and good looking athlete, he is not quiet on the level of Lisa according to her parents. Her parents was against their love and so she ran off with him to live with him happily.

One day, her parents found her and him. They were already 6 months married. Lisa thought, now that they are married, her parents would accept him as their son-in-law but they didn't and continied to psuh him away. They were fighting for each other until her parents blackmailed her. They told her that they will step on his family with all their power until they could not stand anymore and that made her scared.

Jeon Family is average but is powerless with both Manoban and Bruschweiler. She was afraid that she'll be the cause of his family's grieviance and so she decided to do what she thought was right. To divorce him.

Lisa sobbed silently as she recalled their past memories. She wanted to run back to his arms and be with him again but she couldn't, afraid that she'll harm him and his peaceful family.

“Jungkook,” she mumbled as her tears started to flow again.

She misses him so much but she knew better. He won't, after all he hated her because she broke him.

Lisa woke up by the sun beaming through her window. She groaned and covered her eyes when she saw someone in front of her, sitting at the couch smiling at her.