CHAP.39

CHAP.39

———»•«———

The two made love but Lisa drank a birth control pill. She said that she isn’t ready yet especially that she is just 20 years old. Also, their marriage isn’t known to her parents yet and so they discussed about it and agreed together.

“I’m sorry, baby. I guess I got too excited since we are now married. Don’t worry, I will be gentle next time.” He said that made her blush in embarassment.

“You’re so shameless! How can you say such a thing?!” Lisa said and glared for a thousandth time at her husband.

“What? Isn’t it normal for us to talk about making lo—”

“Shut up!” Lisa said and faced him angrily.

He laughed at this and pecked her lips.

“You’re so cute, my wife. But I am stating facts, baby. It’s normal for us to talk about it. It’s how we show our love for each other.” He said that made her blush even more. She buried her face on his hard chest that made him laugh even more. She looked so adorable.

His chest vibrated as she buried her face on it because of his laughter.

“And so I, Jungkook Jeon, promise to show my love to you everynight.” Then again, he earned a smack from Lisa. He again laughed at her cuteness as he teased his lovely wife.

“Pervert!” Lisa said as he laughed at her.

“If you want, we can do it everyday and night. I don’t mind.” Another stinging slap on his chest came. Lisa is so red because of embarassment. How can a guy talk like that?! So shameless!

Flashback ends

Jungkook smiled bitterly as he looked at himself in front of the mirror.

Before, they were so happy. Before, they were full of love and passion. But now… everything disappeared right before his eyes.

Lisa teared up as she locoed herself up on her bedroom. She just locked herself up and cried her heart silently after their dinner with the Parks.

“Lisa?” a knock was heard that made her flinch. She quickly wiped her tears and fixed herself.

“What?” Lisa asked as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Can I come in?” Rosé asked.

“Go ahead. It’s open.” Lisa said as she continued wiping her tears before sitting back at her bed. Lisa quickly smiled at her friend, fakely.

“What happened?” Rosé asked as soon as she sat on the soft mattress and faced the girl.

“What?”

“Don’t play dumb, stupid. Tell me what really happened.” Rosé said ad she rolled her eyes at the girl who thought she’d buy all her lies. No, bitch!